Skip

Ollie's P.O.V
What the hell happened? I stood up shaking off the water that I was now drenched in before looking around, nothing but darkness and water. I walked straight before hitting something. Am I in another cage? I banged on the cage walls before seeing a little crack. I moved back before kicking the wall. More cracks started to appear as the ones on my skin started glowing. I can feel my skin starting to burn before the prison around me collapses. Walking out I ignored the pain in my body that is spreading, as I walked towards the opposite side of the mind. Once I made it too the field I realized that the flowers around me turned black and then died. I'm not supposed to be hear but it's nice to see things dying around me. When I got into the farmhouse it was quiet, too quiet. Where's that annoying brat that usually walks around, and where's the other asshole? When I went looking around oscars aunt was frozen and the other two were sleeping. That can't be, if there asleep then whose in control of the body? I exited the house before seeing someone else walking away from both my dark area and this place. I ran to cat up with this thing before realizing I was in a new place, a place I haven't seen before it was colorful but dark at the same time. A balance of both, walking around this place I could feel eyes one me, I didn't want to seem like I knew but a second later I bumped into someone

"S-Sorry"

Who the fuck is this, I could still feel another pair of eyes on me but not these one "who that fuck are- you" my eyes couldn't believe it there was a male boy in front of me with freckles all over his body and light brown skin. I looked at his eyes as my Widen "you're another one"

"W-Who are you?"
"I asked First"

The kid looked nervous, is this the nervous side? No that can be we already have the brat, but this kid looks more like a teen.

"My name is Oren, you can call me Oreo, it's what my parents called me because of my different skin"

Parents? What parents? I looked around again feeling the eyes still on me before grabbing a branch off the floor and shooting it towards the eyes. Who things feel out of the tree behind me, a male that looks the same as the teen from behind me and then a guy I new all too well, "Owen?" I haven't seen that prick in two years Oscar's aunt always puts food out for him but why is he here?

"Shit that hurts! Try not to kill me next time"

Growling I help him up. Me and him used to be good alter friends. Oscar had him as an imaginary friend after his first beating, Owen would always be there to help him. "What are you doing here? Where is hear anyways and who are the two teens?"

"One question at a time, I got released from my prison, I'm not sure why. But I'm in control of the body right now and the two teens are twins. They are Ego of Oscar, I'm the persona and your the annoying evil shadowy thing"

"I hate you" I smacked my face before looking at twins, "so then what are you're real names"

"Oh my name is still Oren , my brother's name is Oskar"

Great now I have to deal with twins, my lucky day, rolling my eyes I looked over to Owen before raising an eyebrow. "Why are you controlling the body? Aren't you too weak to be in control" He mad a face before putting his hands on his hip. "Rude much, I'm not sure when I woke up I was here, then I walked around and everyone was asleep, that brings up my question, how are you awake? Aren't you supposed to be sleeping like Ozzie and Oscar?" To be honest with myself I'm not sure why I'm awake, shrugging he raised his eyebrow before shaking his head and looking at the twins. The persona of the group, this was Owen, he was better then me at everything and I honestly never really cared what he did, I am the evil parts after all, or a better name for that is the shadow. I didn't realize that the ego part of our mind would be twins, that isn't surprising enough for me but regardless I just need to know where the body is.
"Of topic question where are we as in the body because it felt like our temperature in the body changed it's warmer" Owen looked at me like he forgot he was in control, then he disappeared and a white like flew in my face, before I realized I was outside sitting down next to the actually body, did this bitch forget he was in control? I saw next to me the twins who were fighting over food that had gotten from Owen in the mind world. I see a familiar face a few feet away from me before Owen shifts in control and see's the twins fighting, "guys stop fighting, just spilt the dumpling"

Looking around Watts starts to walk up to Owen. "What are you doing out here?" He asked before Owen looked confused. "who are-" "Don't worry everyone my brother decied to run away from his duties in the house. Our parents are so worried." Please take that, I think as everyone looks there own ways. It doesn't seem like anyone cared in the first place but still there could be that one person, which is Owen. If he screams this plan is over which mean I need to get into control and fast, pushing him out the way I slam into control making the body shake a bit before watts drags me to the corner. Then into an ally, he looks at me before I get fully in control slamming the twins and Owen back into there place. "What the hell was that" he said as Tyrian appeared "thanks for telling me what you where going to do Salem said I would find you not the other way around" groaning I held my head still a bit loopy from the sudden merging, "we have three new problems, there is a new guy name Owen and then there are twins" Tyrian started laughing before watts hit him in the stomach "well now you have be extra careful, meaning if your in control now we should do what we can" nodding I stretch before asking "what do we have to do?"