Something New

Where can I go? It there anywhere I can go? Or is this going to be my life? Running? Where can I go? Sitting down probably isn't the best Idea... I looked around as I saw a cafe. I got up from where I was sitting and walked towards the cafe. It kinda smelled like coffee and Hot chocolate. I loved the smell as I went inside

 I loved the smell as I went inside

I when towards a window seat

I when towards a window seat. It was a small tablet that was meant for two. How funny is this? Most of the people here are in pairs. I could have taken Ruby here but- no she wouldn't come with a person like me. I was so lost in thought that I didn't even see the girl across from me. She waved at me and I waved back "hey Sorry you just looked a bit lonely" Oscar focused on the girl

"I can leave if you want," she said getting up, Oscar didn't know what she said at first but then his brain unscrambled the words, "no wait!" I said grabbing her wrist with my hand, but let go as I noticed what I was doing "S-Sorry, I just really need someone to talk to" I said as she came back to the table

3rd P.O.V

"It's fine," she said smiling, Oscar couldn't smile for some reason it was like there was something pushing it back "I-I never caught your name"

"Ariana," she said smiling, "and yours is?" Oscar rubbed the back of his neck, trying to remember if his real name was Oscar "Oscar Pine" Ariana's eyes widen "you know Carrie Pine?" She said as he nodded "she was my aunt"

"Oh that's cool My dad and Your Aunt knew each other very well" HIs eyes widen "really?" she nodded "yeah your aunt was a good friend of my dad when they were young"

Oscar rubbed the back of his neck "well do you have a last name? If you do may I can remember your father if he worked on a farmer like a farmer" Oscar said tilting his head as she giggled "No he isn't a farmer," she said rubbing her neck "he doesn't really work like a Famer... He's a general"

"Wait like General Ironwood?" he said as she nodded slightly "So your dad knows General's  Ironwood?" she giggled "more like he's my father" His eyes widen as his mouth widen "So your last name is Ironwood?" He thought "how does that work? Ariana Ironwood?"

"No, since my mother and my father ended there marriage and got a divorce, my last name is just Woods" she explains as Oscar nodded "sorry" she smiled "it's fine that happened a long time ago"

He nodded as she changed the topic "you want to eat? I'll pay since I don't think you have any money on you" He blushed in embarrassment and nodded 'yes' 

They order 2 hot chocolates and a plate of cookies "hey Oscar" She started "you know the other's aren't blaming you for getting that Shard stuck in your head" she said sipping her hot chocolate. "Yeah but I g- wait how do you know about-" he said as she stopped and looked at him and sighed 

"My semblance isn't a Normal-type, not a lot of people have it and when they find the people they either died or get their powers removed... nor is my ability's that I have" she said looking at her hands "and I know I can trust you since you have Ozpin in your head" she said smirking as he sighed and nodded 'no' "you can't trust me" 

"because you got cut by a sword made by Salem that has pure darkness in it? Also, it has a name, It's called The Sword of the Blackstar" she took out her scroll and should him

"That's it," he said sighing "it's taring me apart!" he cried as his emotions started growing and Ariana touched something as she went next to him and touched his forehead as Ren's semblance started calming him down "h-how are you doing this?" He ...

"That's it," he said sighing "it's taring me apart!" he cried as his emotions started growing and Ariana touched something as she went next to him and touched his forehead as Ren's semblance started calming him down "h-how are you doing this?" He said looking at her

"Like Told you, my semblance isn't normal or rare, It's a type of legendary type. My semblance Is Amber" she said as she sat across from him once more "I touch anyone around me and use there semblance as my own, usually having to use it in training or battle" she said sighing "I also have a type of magic," she said as He looked up "Like the maiden's?" 

"How about the powers OF a maiden?" she said as her hand glowed a bright blue and it showed an Ice Shard in the middle as she closed it and it disappeared "y-your the winter maiden" she nodded as he smirked, Not being able to smile didn't help "and what are you planning to do now Oscar?" 

"Oh sorry, Instead of Smiling I smirk..." She tilted her head but didn't ask "so you live in Atlas?" she nodded and frowned "from the outside it's a pretty nice place but once you get into the real Atlas it's a living hell"

"oh..." Oscar sighed as he noticed a cloud of hot air coming out of his mouth. She noticed as well and she giggled "you look like your cold" he nodded as she smiled "why are you even here like that?" she said referring to his outfit "It's a long story for another time" 

"well right after you eat we're getting you new clothes" Oscar blushed a bit as she booped his nose as Nora does to Ren. She smiled as Oscar looked away in embarrassment 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
welp this is going to be one heck of a ride for me to type... I can't believe i finished this. I wasn't plaining to finished until next tuesday but i finished.

Word count: 1,035