disapperence of Professor Ozpin

Published: May 4th,2019
Edited: April 28th, 2020
Edited: July 23, 2020

Ozpin= bold and italic
Oscar= bold

-after explaining-
Oscar's/Ozpin P.O.V
I want this to stop
Oscar, I'm sorry this wasn't your fight to get into
this wasn't supposed to be my life
I'm sorry

this wasn't all your fault

It's always my fault

Ozpin why do you keep blaming yourself

Oscar, you don't understand

Ozpin just tell me what's going on!

Fine

-after explaining everything that happened in volume 6 chapter 3 or 4-

Oh
Oscar I totally understand if you want me to-
No, I understand what you where going through, I understand that feeling, you made the right choice
Thank you Oscar
Oz... it-
You ok Oscar?
Yeah my head hurts
Oscar please you will be fine
Are you sure
I don't know
will you help with me?
I'll try my best to help you
Ok...

I felt something tap on my shoulder as I snapped out of the conversation that me and Oz were having "hey you ok?" I nodded slightly "could be better" she continued to question me thing and I started to get annoyed little by little and my patience was now very thin "hehe... Umm you wanna talk about it?" I just wanted to be left alone to think for a few minutes without being trampled by a bunch of people "no I'm fine" I have ever been this tempered why is it happening now? "are you sur-" that's it I can't take it anymore my patience snapped in her as I got up and I yelled at her "I said I'm fine!"I got up and Ruby grabs my hand. "Salem"I was a bit confused about what she said and looked around "what? What are you talking about" please don't tell me this doesn't have to do with the whole thing that happened a few hours ago "your eyes"

"what about them?" Ruby was looking at my eyes. Was she even paying attention to anything I said before or what she just staring at me because of my eyes? Did she just come here just to see if I was going crazy "your eyes flashed red for a second" from what I heard whoever took control of me said that they weren't Salem so... "what's going on with you lately?" I bit my lip for a few seconds before sitting down next to her and explaining to her what happened at Haven "ever since I got hurt by the Salem sword it's doing something to my mind" she nodded and understood for a few minutes until she ask me more questions. I told her to leave because I was getting overwhelmed and I wanted to take a nap. She understood and left thankfully. I tried talking to Oz but after a while he stopped responding. I shrugged it off because I though he just didn't want to talk Anyways I started going down the stairs because I was hungry. While I was going downstairs I saw the group and went over. "Oh your awake kid, so what did Oz say about the lamp?" I thought for a minute but repeated what I said at Haven "he told me we have to get the lamp to Atlas but what's Atlas?" I heard Weiss snicker as I looked over "a place" I mentally question why I was friends with them but just though of something as a response "har har very funny" I said gripping onto the couch as I blinked a few times "you ok kid?" I nodded and rubbed my face with my hand "you look like your about to pass out" I see Yang looking at me and I look away "I was about to take a nap but I got a little hungry" Nora stood up and took my wrist "come on I'll get you something to eat" I smiled at her and then went off. She gets me some bread and butter. As I was about to eat it something stopped me. I think Nora noticed. She was about to say something when a pain came that was unbearable. I screamed and head my head as a voice came. It wasn't Ozpin.

Let me help you Oscar please your friends are being assh-
"I don't need your help!"

"Oscar?"

Oscar let me take over for a bit
"Didn't I say I don't need your help! You deaf or something?!"

But I can't tell you why Ozpin is so quiet
"what are you talking about?"

"Oscar?!"

I was trapped listening to his words that i didn't notice Nora screaming and getting the others

Nora's P.O.V
Oscar just stood there having a conversation with himself as I ran to get the others "GUYS!!" the groups stopped there conversations and looked at her "Nora where talking right-" I stopped him by saying "something's wrong with Oscar he's talking to himself." They looked at each other before they all got up and walked to the kitchen. Oscar wasn't there. Blake looks around as her ears pick up the sounds "What is it?" Jaune asked noticing what she was doing "he's in the house but I don't know were" as an eerie voice cut there talking as they turned around "Oz taught you a lot but you never listen" We turned around and saw Oscar but when I looked at his eyes they weren't his regular avocado look, they had a hint of red in them and in total looked like this was a whole new person "Oscar?" Weiss called out "this isn't good with Ozpin power and Oscar's power if he has will only increase but the thing is Ozpin is stronger then what ever Salem's powers is doing to Oscar. The question is if Ozpin is fighting in there" Oscar's hand started to clap and he smiled looking up at them "looks like only one listens. Yes Ozpin magic is stronger but it's not when he's not in control, and yes yes don't worry he's fighting or whatever" " what do you mean by your body?" Qrow growl "Salem! Did you create the sword Cinder was holding! What does it do!"

"Salem oh no I'm not Salem I told you this like what 3 times now? I'm am the dark part of Oscar" A sword appeared in his hand as he smiled and played with the tip "it has properties that can change a person and for One not listen and two being annoying fuckers" He turned towards them "You're all next"