Stay Awake

Published: Feb 24, 2019
Edited: May 24, 2021

Oscar's P.O.V
Opening my eyes, I had a slight panic attack, forgetting that I wasn't in the snow. I actually forgot how I got here, I lifted my head up looking around. The room was empty expect for Maria, who was still sleeping. Sitting up I yawned and heard the wind outside, I couldn't really tell if it was night or day. I quietly started to walk out the room before seeing Ruby pop out of nowhere in front of me "please don't scream you might wake up Qrow" I nodded, I don't want another moment of what happened on the snow, I don't trust them and they probably don't trust me but for some reason, I feel bad, It's not even for me but the man in my head. I know I shouldn't feel bad but the fact that they had to go into his mind and make him see all of that death his child- ok let's not think about this. Back on the couch sitting down I felt eyes looking at me, turning around I see the group just staring at me, "can you guys stop staring?" I growled, "we just want to know if you're ok" Just them staring at me makes me feel no ok, I stood up grabbing my cane, using it as well a cane. I held my side with the other free hand as walked towards the halls. Then someone touched my shoulder.
Moving I flinched, between what just happened and the group being on edge, it made me be on edge "you really don't remember do you" in the end that's all she could say, I hated being here. I don't even know these people, "we all care about you, we were and still are friends! You need to look within yourself! You need to look in your memories! IF you remember it would be so much easier!" I opened my mouth but nothing came out as I felt a  pain in my head. it felt like I was getting shot. I dropped my cane and held my head going to the ground unable to scream. Ruby runs over and everything starts going black.  "Oscar?! I need you to stay awake.." her voice drowns out before nothing.