Restart

i lied there is going to be two more chapters after this one, since the new season of RWBY is coming imma make it one more chapter longer. Plus i want to restart a new rwby story if i have the time but away from this book, as much as i've enjoyed writing it's very hard to consistently write. so updates might come a year from today, Im sorry to everyone i have made wait but i hope you enjoy these last few chapters

~~~~~~

blank: Oscar

Bold, Italic, underline font: Oren (oreo)

~~~~~~~~

"Oscar?" blinking he remember that he was in the middle of a freaking war, or somewhat like that. Blanking out after the fight with team RWBY, the big group decided to break apart into two different teams to tackle two different Jobs. Which, when looking at the bigger picture was good,  wasn't the best idea since the whole group was tripping on each others mad mood. 

Oscar was put with team Yang, temp name, which had Jaune and Ren so it wasn't all bad expect for the fact that Ren and Jaune seemed at each other's throat the more they tried holding back the grim. Ren had seemed super stressed ever since they made it to Atlas and Oscar at first had thought it was because he wanted to keep his feelings out of getting the job done. 

Expect for the fact that he was acting more like a robot and solider everyday and while Oscar knew he still cared it was hard to see as the days passed. Now however he was stuck behind Ren on his bike as they cleared out grimm, spaced out in his own head. But what happened? How'd he get to this spot? Did he just go one autopilot or was one of his atlers in control? Had they helped before leaving? "Oscar" 

Oh yeah Ren, "yeah sorry I was just thinking" Ren said nothing and yet his face screamed worry or maybe doubt, maybe Ren was doubting him? Wow, he hadn't felt anger in his own bones in a while, it's always been passed to someone else while he was sent back into his mind place. But now feeling that again felt weird. "are you sure you a-" 

"I'm fine Ren, let's just keep moving we still have people to save" without giving him a glace Oscar bit the inside of his tounge, had Oscar ever talked over Ren? If he was honest he didn't care all too much, he hadn't even noticed that they had found Jaune then Yang, more and more reports of Grimm came in and as they stopped for a break something felt wrong, or maybe it was Oscar's sixth sense acting. He chuckled to himself, he hadn't noticed until right now but he had never been so unnerved by the silence. "we need to hurry this up"

"How did they make it far into the city, did the last squad go down?" Yang asked looking at the small Grimm running around  "either that or stranglers" Oscar ended up commenting, he didn't know where it came from but he heard or more like felt a presences. So did the Grimm because mid running something had scared them so badly that they turned around and ran away from the four. "is that normal?" Oscar 

"they ran, I've never seen Grimm act like that before" Silence "but what were they running from-" before being able to answer that question something had hit him, hard, hard enough to knock down the bike that Ren and Him were both on, hard enough to send him tumbling to the floor. But then something grabbed him and threw him, ouch that hurt. there was a loud ringing in his ear before the sound of yelling hit his senses. It was loud and yet very pitched. Opening his eyes the only thing in front of him was a big black hound, the Grimm stared at him for less then a second before man handling him sending him flying back more away from the team. Before OScar could react he felt his aura crack, saving him from some of the from the hound literally jumping on his back. Now the panic set in, he tried to kick at the hound that had now had his leg in his mouth, but nothing. Where was his team? Why didn-

Then bam, the hound ragged him towards the floor the force slamming the wind out of him, and his aura cracked, he felt the pain this time and he knew that the next hit would either kill him or break his aura completely. Bam, he felt something hit his stomach and then nothing. Completely dark, he didn't even enter his mind space. He was completely out, someone made sure of that. "you got rid of him" That voice, where had he heard that voice before "no matter he was sure to have gotten rid of him at one point, all  we can do now is move on to the next plan. Bring him to the chamber, I will deal with him when he wakes up"

~~~~

the next thing he knew he was off the ground, like he was being hung up as a coat. Then something hit him, how was he floating? Oh shit- "it's been how many years since we've seen each other"oh fuck no "and you have nothing to say?" Well if he was going to die, he might as well still try to keep reminate safe "Im sorry this reunion isn't living up to your expectation"

grabbing his face she whisper "you can pretend boy but you aren't fully him, not yet at least" then letting go she backed up and sighed "maybe me and you can have a better working relationship Oscar was it?" then she started walking away, that couldnt have been it right? "the becacon reglic" well ok this isnt something he really needed to worry about Oscar hadn't even gotten that far for Ozpin or Ozma, who knows. The fact that he even assumed control over Ozpin still was a shock to him, which leads him to the next question, was she going to ask him about "the password for the lamp"

pause "the lap is all out of questions" did that small pause cause doubt? Did she already know?  Pain all over, he didn't know when it hit but now all he could feel was pain. What even hit him? The enegry from the magic had hit him. His body knew that feeling, like muscle memory, he had felt this feeling before, but not in a good way. It's as if he had been killed by this before. Then he was back. A new place, if was the farm but the sun was setting, or the sun had been stuck on always setting, 

"finally, i thought i was going to go without saying goodbye"