Have any updates?

Sitting down Oscar looked at the floor, nor ozpin or him talked to themselves, both staying quiet as the man that had helped him walked towards him with a bowl of soup. Putting it in his face, Oscar took it taking a few sips before giving the bowl back to the man, nothing really happened, it was just really quiet. What caught his attention was the sound of an airship heading towards them, the fanus head inside the makeshift builds as he drew his cane, ready to fight. Before he could attack the door opened to show Ruby Rose. 

He relaxed and gave a slight smile. He questioned at first how she found him but didn't think to ask before getting into the aircraft, waving goodbye to the fanus that helped him out. Flying over the city the billboard had the one guy Oscar didn't want to see right now. Ironwood. 

Honestly he wanted to tell Ruby about what had happened but he hadn't worked up the courage to tell anyone. The man who had helped him didn't pry either. He helped Oscar bandage his wounds, before giving him a bed to sleep. He hadn't slept for long but it was enough to have energy to fight. And with Ozpin's help, no, he didn't want to relay on his power. That's why he was so weak when he left. The flight was quiet for most part with Ruby and Weiss both asking how he had gotten there and what had happened, with Ruby reassuring him.

Once they landed and hide in an old building, they meet up with the happy huntresses and the rest of the team. "What happened to the others" Jaune had explained that Jin was killed while protecting Ariana from cinder and that before cinder could kill Ariana and take the power of the maiden; penny and winter had interfered. 

That Ariana had past the power down to penny on her last breath, Oscar made a face. He knew that something bad had happened when he was gone, but he didn't expect that the other team that was starting to feel like family to him, just died. He mentally counted how many people that were gone before realizing "where's Qrow?" No one said anything, not even know what had happened, they pushed the question aside before arguing with each other. Asking each other if this was the right thing to do and if Oscar was ok and what had happened. 

Before Ruby and yang started arguing, listening in the the points, he agreed that yang was right, there was a lot that they could have done differently, he pointed out that there was away that they could do both things the girls wanted to do and that it wasn't them being divided it was just them doing two things, they didn't need the whole group to do something after all, what he didn't expect to happen was that there would be so much grim, it was hours and hours of fighting grim non stop and saving people that there just arguing about being somewhere, if anything it had annoyed Oscar that they where helping people that complained about everything that they did.

It wasn't helping that he had a huge headache and that Ollie had just disappeared, but he was both grateful and annoyed. But none the less, he continued on with what everyone was speaking about. Something about thing spiting up, the aruging came to a close and everyone parted away. Why did it feel like everything was going to end in an instant.

"Ozpin i don't want to do this anymore" oscar called out to his mentor, "this is stupid," ozpin side and agreed. He didn't even do much most of the time. But he knew that what was going to come wasn't going to be good. He wanted the whole team with him. He knew, he knew that something was coming , and that no one in his group was going to be fine.

He didn't realize when but he knew, that his alters where gone. He was left. To himself, but he could feel them with him, how did it happen? He asked himself, the shard pieces where removed and he couldn't remember when but he knew that whatever was keeping the alters in his mind had been taking out, but from what? And how? He didn't feel any of them, but instead he had felt whole once again like what had happened had spilt him and pieced him together, maybe that was it.

He had figured it out, it wasn't that the shard gave him something that made his alters come. Weiss just said what she though what it was, no all the shard did was spilt the once whole Oscar, the only reason why the alters where still there is because someone where in his mind he didn't want to let go of something that felt normal. All the shards did was take that doubt and grew it. Weiss was right about something, that if that doubt continue to grow it would consume him. But what had changed? Was it Ozpin? What it that he need to be strong? Was it that everyone he had had fun with had died? Was it that he got shot? Maybe it was all of it together. Maybe he pieced his sled together, maybe it was his self in those alters who let go, piecing everyone or himself bit by bit. All the pain that came with it was just himself not wanting to say goodbye

But he made made peace with himself, maybe that was it. He blink and saw himself standing in a white room, his alters where in front of him all of them farther away from him as he reached out. The white light blinded him, then there he stood, in front of Ozzie who smiled "welcome to the end! I hope you enjoyed getting here"

———————————————————————

Only a 3 more chapters to the end of this journey, there's also going to be a new announcement on the last chapter that will make people either happy or annoyed