Ollie, Oscar and Ozzie

"So what happened again?" Ironwood asked the group as Jin held onto the child who didn't want to leave his side. The whole way up from the cafeteria Oscar or Ozzie was quiet "too be honest I'm not very sure, Yang knocked him into a bunch of tables and chairs and then the next thing he's like this'' Blake said, Yoongi was still hurt but lucky with the help of Jaune they helped Yoongi back on his feet, while yang was still on the floor unable to move. "Ok we should ask a doctor to check on him" going over to his desk he called someone before talking a bit, the group was unable to here him but after a while he place the phone down "please come with me" Ironwood said to the group "wait what about Yang?" Nora asked looking at the blond still in the floor, "the ace ops will look after her when they get here, after all she's going to be like that for about another half an hour or so" Ironwood told the group before leaving the room with BTS following and team RWBJNR following suit leaving yang along on the floor. "Question" Ruby asked going next to ironwood, he lifted a brow signaling her to continue "where is my uncle?" He chuckled "Qrow is currently out with the ace ops, don't worry Qrow is fine '' she smiled before the group walked into a room that was on the same floor, once inside they were met by 3 other people who looked like doctors. They all greeted the 3 before they asked to see Oscar, Ruby looked at Jaune who looked back at her. It was like they were talking to each other but they both asked each other what was happening to Oscar. Jin tried to get Oscar off him but no luck. Again he tried with the help of ruby but still nothing. Namjoon this time Went up to Oscar "hey what's wrong" this was new the group knew that Namjoon was nice but ruby though if he was serious. Weiss was surprised that a big guy like Namjoon was soft. Jin has slowly put him onto the floor but since he was so tall compared to Oscar, he easily hides behind Jin looking like a shy lost boy that was just taken from his family. The boy who was a lot smaller than Namjoon didn't respond as Namjoon kneeled down his level. "Hey it's ok we're not going to hurt you" Oscar body let go of his grip on Jin's shirt before quietly saying "you pinkie promise?" Namjoon held out his pinkie and smiled "yes I do" Oscar pinkie shook Namjoon's before Namjoon led him to the chair to be examined.

Oscar looked so scared, and Bangtan was especially confused. They looked at the people who have traveled with him forever and Namjoon just by looking at one of them that they were keeping something from the rest of the people in that room. But he didn't ask because just looking at another they didn't understand fully either so he waited. After about 20 minutes of the boy being examined the doctors took down a few notes before looking up at the group "alright Oscar where going to ask you a few questions-" the doctor with glasses spoke "um Ms, my name is Ozzie, why do you keep saying my older brothers name?" The childish voice spoke, it was the first time that the rest of the group, besides Jin and Namjoon, heard the voice. The doctors looked at each other before taking down some notes. "Alright Ozzie, do you know where Oscar is?" The other doctor named Mark spoke "Oh he's with Ollie there fighting again, they always fight I don't like it" more notes where taken down "how old are you Ozzie?" Oscar's body sifted a bit before he looked at his fingers, he put 5 fingers up and the group looked at each other, the doctors sighed and knew what was going on but they had to check everything. What was odd to them is that they had found something while looking at his head of any injuries. 2 glass shards, it had looked like there were more before but they fell off. One of the doctors asked for a type of tool before Mark asked in a nice voice "do you think you can bring out Ollie for us?" The body looked down "he's scary, I don't think he likes them very much..." he pointed at RWBJRN. Bangtan looked even more confused and Ariana couldn't tell but now just like Namjoon she knew something wasn't right with the group. She unlike Bangtan knew about the lamp and her maiden powers but unfortunately she couldn't tell Bangtan due to certain circumstances, but this was something different. "Well I just don't want you to get hurt, where going to help you the best way we can but In order for you not to get hurt we need to bring him out" the doctor with glasses spoke again, the other doctor was a male but didn't say anything the entire time he just took notes and looked at the shard in Oscar head "ok but please don't get hurt" he looked at the group sides Bangtan (BTS) before his eyes went blank, the group didn't know what was going on but in a matter of seconds his posture changed and his voice got a deeper "hello everyone" he smirked at the what was left of RWBY and Then at JNR ''now are you Ollie?" Mark said as the new person raised a brow "So the little shit finally spoke" the new voice with Oscar's body crossed his legs and his head up with his hand looking uninterested. Ollie looked at rwbjnr before speaking again "and where's blondie, did she finally die?" Ren looked at Nora as she shrugged, The two were now always fighting so they barely even spoke to each other but still decided to speak like this. "Well you see-" Jin spoke after a while and Ollie furrowed his brows ''oh damn who are the pretty boys in the room? I haven't seen men like these before, are they new toys for you to play with" He caught Jin off guard "excuse me, I am WWH, world wide handsome you know?" He moved his hands because he's Jin (ᄏᄏᄏ) as jimin sighed "hyung please don't start" Ollie have a chuckled "I'm going enjoy plaiting with you people" and just like that Ollie felt something prick his head "don't move where trying to remove something" Mark said as the women put a needle in him "don't worry even though you might feel numb it some last forever" his body just stopped like a car that never turned on. Once one of the shards was pulled out they stitched it up to stop the bleeding. They touched the other one and just like that everything went black, Oscar opened his eyes and saw the farm, why was he back there? He walked inside to see his aunt and 2 other people sitting there. One looked like him but with darker hair and a child that looked about 5 or 6, it was him but younger. "What the hell?" He mumbled as his aunt smacked his head "language" mental cursing himself he sat down next to Ollie. His aunt served them all food and sat down. There was an empty chair and a plate of food there. "Um aunt Carrie, who's sitting there?" Oscar asked as the rest started eating "oh dear, he's late again" Oscar looked at Ollie who shrugged. As things wouldn't get any better something stopped everyone, aunt Carrie was cracking apart as they felt something being taken.