Dreamworld 3/3

Oscar threw the gun at her. The Blood was smirked all over the gun as her eyes widen.

"Oscar you didn't"

"Test me I dare you!" He said trying to stay strong. His other half was so dragged into the dream he couldn't

Open His eyes

Team RWBY looked at Oscar and get out the weapons. He got the magic that he now had from Ozpin, ready as the 4 girls ran at him.

Yang and Blake went from the right side as Ruby and Weiss went from the left Oscar froze them in mid-air. "You think you can stop me?"

"No we just needed to distract you" A gunshot hit his back and his Arua flicked. It didn't hit his body but there was a tore in his clothes. "Shit" He turned around to see QJNR

He let his guard down and the four girls fell to the ground on their feet and got ready.

"So you are really waiting for a death wish," Oscar asked and a crack appeared on the corner of his eyes

"Oscar this can end but you need to trust us," Ruby said walking up to him a bit and leading out a hand. "Please we can help you"

"No," he said looking at her "You can't"

"Oscar listen, I know you didn't mean to Kill Ariana or Maria but we can prevent that from happening, just please come with us," Ruby said right in front of his

"I'm sorry," he said grabbing his knife from his pocket and stabbed her

In her eye

She screamed as Everyone went at him. Blake grabbed his arm and Yang tried to hit him in the stomach. Oscar jumped up and head budded Yang square in the face. Nora ran right in as Yang back up. Then Hit him with her hammer in the legs

Jaune, Ren, and Qrow went off to the side to tend to Ruby. Oscar yelled a bit when the hammer got into contact with his leg and blood could be seen coming through his pants. Nora backed up and Weiss held his other arm.

"His leg is bleeding do you think you broke something?" Yang asked getting up "no he'll be fine," Nora said unsure "well it looks like he's done" Blake added in as the body was shifting. "Not quite," Oscar said as he used the magic he had to jump up and kick Weiss in the head making her let go.

He grabbed Blake's Arm and started to burn it (OZPIN's MAGIC) She yelped and let go, Nora swings her hammer at Oscar and he grabbed Nora's hammer and kicked her back. She let go of her hammer crashing into the wall.

"Fool me once shame on you, Fool me twice shame on me, Fool me three-time" Yang came behind him as He gripped the Hammer and as she came upon him he turned around and threw the hammer at her legs, breaking one of her legs.

Blake took out her weapon and shot him. His Arua was still on so the first 5 shots didn't hit him but the next shot it went into his collarbone. His Arm dropped as he screamed in pain and then looked at her with killer eyes.

The cracks got bigger, she noticed and gripped her gun tighter. She started shooting at him as he walked up to him. The shot's never hit him.

He flicked his fingers making the weapon fall far away from her hands. Then he grabbed her and took her by the neck and pushed her into the wall.

"O-Oscar" She struggled to say "Goodnight," he said choking her. A few seconds of her struggling she stopped and he dropped her too the floor

"Blake!" Yang yelled running at Oscar as Nora got up and ran with her at Oscar. Weiss froze Oscar down with the ice dust. Oscar blocked the first punch with Nora's Hammer but by the sixth punch, it flew out his hands and fell back into Nora's hands. Yang hit him so hard in the stomach that the ice that was preventing him from moving broke and he collided with the wall.