Yeah I'm bored

3rd P.O.V

A thud was heard as Oscar fell onto the ground, at first on Penny and winter saw him but as the team notice him groaning they went closer to him "Oscar?" Qrow called as he heard him "help me"

Then without knowing he spit something out and it was black, the team got confused before They remembered "get back!"

Then Oscar cheeks puffed up and he throw up a tar like substance making a puddle on the floor. The tar on the floor started spreading as a Grimm hand came out of the puddle making 6 Grimm appear, Then the puddle disappeared.

"Someone get Oscar out of the way" Ironwood said too Penny and Winter. Winter looked at Qrow as she got near Oscar and black energy appeared around him making him untouchable. "We have a problem" Winter called out as the Grimm went at everyone

"These Grimm are so much stronger" Ruby said getting hit by Yang as they both flew into a wall "ow" unfortunately 4 of the Grimm where able to merge together and  the two of the Grimm where defeated but this Grimm was too strong, Ren and Nora was knocked out and winter, Penny and Qrow was trying to help Oscar, while team JRWBY and Ironwood tried to take down the Grimm

Then with one swift motion the Grimm turn to ash as a blade was shown on the other side, a hand was connected it was Oscar's. The room was quiet and a voice spoke "don't tell me you guys forgot about me" he opened his eyes and a grin appeared on his face, he then walked to Ironwood and looked up "so this is General Ironwood I've heard so much about, how underwhelming"

He turned to the group and looked annoyed "now as for the group I will talk to you all later" he gave Yang a glacé before waking out the room. Ironwood looked at the group "who is he?" Qrow shifted "he's the next Ozpin"

Oscar's body walked around and as he turned the corner he found his way outside and saw how Atlas looked, should he leave? Then Oscar woke up, the other half or Omar, let his control go and disappear. When Oscar found he was outside of the building he looked around

'How did I get out here" he thought and he though about going back inside but remembering what was going on in Ironwood's room he took another step off the stairs and he walked in the platform that separated the academy from the rest of Atlas "how am I supposed to get down?"

Luckily he saw a ship coming by and took a breath before jumping, he rolled in the top and hurt his leg but nothing his Arua can't fix. When he tried to activate his Arua it took a few seconds before it fixed the pain in his leg. Meanwhile inside the aircraft the people looked around and tried to find the person that had jumped on the ship

When they made it too The lower half of Atlas he jump off on the nearest building, and good thing nothing was broken. He needed to work on his landing strategy

When he got to the ground he walked around, he was happy he wasn't being crawled all over since Ozpin was in his head, that remind him

'Oz you there' he asked as a faint voice slowly started talking 'hello Oscar'

Meanwhile at Atlas academy

"OSCAR!" the team was looking for the farm hand after they got there weapons and new outfits. "You guys have a mission to do, once you are done with the Ace ops who will be with you, you can look for your friend" Ironwood spoke and the team looked at each other and Ruby nodded "ok"

When the General left Jaune spoke "what are we doing" Yang looked at Ruby "Ruby lying to Ironwood isn't that the same thing Ozpin did to us?" Ruby looked down "and leaving Oscar to do a mission? We should find his first not letting a mission get in our way" Jaune spoke remembering what he had done to Oscar

"I know Lying to Ironwood is bad but we don't know how far he's going to go to destroy Salem" Nora made a face "he's going to tell the people anyways, all the lives Ozpin had, he tried to keep this secret, it doesn't feel right to lie to Ironwood, once he finds out the truth he's going to be mad and make even go crazy, then what?"

Everyone stayed quiet "I'm going to stay" Nora said determination in her eyes as Ren looked over to her surprised "if she's staying so am I" Jaune spoke and team RWBY looked at The two "but we're going to need both of you"

"Oscar is apart of our team he matters to us as much as you guys matter to each other" He spoke and they looked at Ren "you coming?"

Ren looked away "No" even team rwby looked at his confused "this team need to stay focus on the mission nothing else" Nora looked shocked "what is wrong with you" she spoke looking up at Ren with tears in her eyes "your saying no one matters but the mission matters?! What is wrong with your minds?!" She yelled "Nora calm down" Yang and Blake was taken aback by this since he was always the happy one, Ren looked emotionless as his eyes furrowed "you know if this doesn't matter to you maybe you should go back to our home town so you could become homeless and alone again" he spoke with anger in his voice "what happened to the Ren I used to love?"

Meanwhile

Oscar was just walking around as he bumped into a bunch of people and started getting pushed around since he was small. Then if stuff going to get worse I did he was pushed into a store with random people and then when he walked out people started walking in so he will stop. When he finally made it out the shop he tripped and fell. On someone, It sounded like a girl he got up immediately and said sorry helping up the girl he remembered her face "Ariana" she looked up and smiled "that's the name"

" don't you remember me we met in August when I was shopping" she thought for a minute "I mean when we were in the café"her eyes lit up "Oscar?" He nodded and smiled "what are you doing here I thought you were staying in Argus" Oscar scratched his neck "well about that it's a very long story, are you heading back to building I could tell you on the way up"

——————————————————————————————————————

Ok hello everyone, quarantine is driving me insane! Anyways yes I will start posting again, I didn't realize that I had written on like forever but I'm back now and I will try to post again hope you enjoy this chapter because drama is about to start