There's a time and Place for everything But that wasn't the right time

(changing this up a bit)
3rd P.O.V

"What's his problem? It's not your fault we can't go on" Jaune said as his pears, Ren and Nora, nodded "If he's going to be a jerk, then we'll just come up with something without him!" Nora said as she moved her hand's towards Oscar "I mean we've got Ozpin! He usually knows what to do"

That trigged Oscar to lower his head and he started walking away from them and back to the house. Team JNR looks at him then at Team RWBY  "what is it?" Ren said as they started walking towards the house, Jaune looked at Ruby "we'll tell you at the house"

~At the house~

Terra and Saphron wasn't there so that was good. Team RWBY explains to Team JNR what happened with Ozpin and Salem. Jaune punched the wall in the fit of rage "everything we did was for nothing!" he said as Blake cut in "that's not true" Nora got a bit angry at this and snapped "well it sure felt like it" 

Oscar was there and Jaune kept giving him glance. He knew now he was in bigger trouble but the next time he did anything Oscar was going to punch the boy. "If Salem can't be killed how are we supposed to win this?"

everyone was Quiet as Oscar sighed "wow! great play everyone!" Jaune gave another glance to him as he turned around and he talked "Look none of this is great!" He snapped "we get it ok! But if you're blaming this on Ozpin and Me if's not our Fault! None of it is!" He calmed down "were not the bad guys here"

Jaune looked at Oscar  "Well he's in your head, isn't he?! For all, we know you might be working for him! Or Worse he could be you!" this caught Oscar off guard, Ruby knows that he doesn't like people calling him Ozpin when he's not. "I-"

Jaune pushed him against the wall and everyone flinched as Oscar yelped in pain from the sudden action "How much longer can we even trust him! He's under Salem's control and He might be Ozpin for all we know!" 

"Jaune" Yang said as she unfolded her arms "How do we even know it's him!? What if we've been talking to that lier this enter time!?" Tears started to prickle in his eyes as Ruby called Jaune's Name, She looked worried at Oscar but more angry at Jaune.

Jaune looked back at Oscar as he saw a tear fall down his face, that's when he notice that he was holding Oscar off the group, Letting go he let Oscar stand on the ground again. Jaune looked at his hands and than went up the stairs. Yes he was angry at Ozpin but he was angry at himself 'nothing's going to happen' Jaune told himself this 

Be To the gods he was wrong! Eveyone split apart as Ruby went to see if Oscar was ok. By the time she got there he was gone. He probably needs some time alone. She then went outside.

After a while of doing who knows how long, Yang found Ruby and Maria outside and called Ruby in "hey Yang" Weiss got Team JNR as Jaune asked "what's going on?" 

"Its Oscar he's missing" Team RNJR looked at each other And Ruby sighed "Great" she than told everyone to split up. As they left Oscar after a while came back to the house to find that they were gone "did they leave?" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 parts in one day geez im on a role

Edit 11/10/20: changed a bit cause I though it was cringy