Fun

"Watch out!" Oscar yelled as he came crashing into Namjoon who had caught hi before they both fell. Oscar tried to get up but having no experience in ice skating it was hard. Namjoon just got up like it was nothing. Jimin came skating over before rubbing the back of his neck "sorry hyung, I though with a push it would help him" Namjoon rolled his eyes before giving a smile, Oscar with the help of Jimin got back up and steady on his feet. "I forgot how hard it is to skate" Oscar said as Jimin left him go once he was in his feet "practice makes perfect" Namjoon said skating off. Meanwhile the other 3 ice skaters, skated around, Taehyung not being the best as well as Ariana had fun trying not to slip and hurt themself.

Jungkook on the other had was as good as Namjoon, a bit better even. There was nothing in the world that Jungkook couldn't do. After a while with, a bit of help from his alter who had skated before, Oscar got the hang of it. It was crazy how much his alter had grown, he even found out a name for himself Oillie. He wasn't as mean as he was before. Oillie here fond over Oscar but then hated team RWBY, JNR and even Qrow. But something wasn't right and Oscar felt Oillie emotions but couldn't see what was bothering him. What snapped Oscar out of his thoughts was when the group called out to him "Oscar come on where going somewhere to eat!" Oscar jumped a bit but then skated over. Once the 6 left the ice rink they started walking around atlas. There was so much tech that Oscar was surprised was even real. He would have never know about any of this while stuck up in atlas. They came across a restaurant in words that Oscar couldn't read.
"유정 식당"
Ariana got the hint and then pointed at the sign "yujeong sigdang that's the restaurant's name if you want to know" Oscar eats went red as he rubbed his neck out of embarrassment. Once the 6 enter Oscar was surprised to see that the restaurant was empty expect for 3 other boys sitting by a table, once they sat down, Ariana hit one of the white hair males before speaking "I though you where busy" he gave a smile that could melt anyone's heart "and I though you where with your father" she rolled her eyes before introducing Oscar "guys this is Oscar Pine, Oscar these are my friends Min Yoongi, Kim Seokjin and Jung Hoseok-"
"So formal Ariana tone it down" Taehyung said, before Jimin flipped his hair back. Oscar now noticed that most of the boys hair was white or sliver even a white blond. But to the Gods they where handsome. "Well Oscar, you can call me Jin, don't go by that formal name"
"Ok let me reintroduce you guys again but this time lazy" Ariana growled before the group looked "scared" she looked at Oscar "the oldest is Jin, he's in the Kim line and he's WWH, world wide handsome as he says it, Namjoon is also in the Kim line, you've already meet him but he's the middle of this group or the middle oldest so to say and you can call him joon or Namjoon or joonie or-" Yoongi got her side before her ears got red "moving on, Taehyung you've already meet but he's also in the Kim line, he's the second youngest before jk, you can call him Tae or TaeTae or just Taehyung, his soulmate sitting next to him, Park Jimin or chim chim is born in the same year as Tae but still older then Tae, you can call him jamless or Chimy or Jimin. Min Yoongi the one whoss sitting next to me it the laziest out of the group but is the 2 oldest before Jin, you can call him kitten or just Yoongi. And the one you're sitting next to is Hoseok, he's the sunshine of the group, he was born in the same year as Namjoon. You can call him Hobi or Hope. Then there's jk who's between Joon and Jin, Jungkook is his full name and he's the youngest in the group." Ariana let out a breath as Jin sighed "lazy she says" Yoongi gave a face before Oscar and Hoseok started laughing. They order a bunch of Korean food, Oscar like Taehyung and Ariana didn't like spice food and ordered what they where ordering.
"So everyone is from Korea?" The group nodded "how did you guys meet Ariana?" Then Jimin snorted and Hobi started laughing before Ariana covered her face "ironwood left her in Korea for a few years to do business things and the first day we meet her she was so strict and weird," Namjoon explained "Stuck up more" Jungkook joked "and then she fell down on her face when she tried to reach something without asking for our help" Taehyung and Jimin just continued to laugh remembering the memory, once the food was set down they cooked their own food on the grill. Or well Jin and Yoongi did, they didn't want Namjoon to kill them. With more laughter and talking the topic of semblances came up. "What your semblance Oscar?" Taehyung asked before the group turned to Oscar "I don't have one yet" the table looked at each other "really? Oh wow that cool and odd" Jungkook chimed in, before One of his bunny ears perked up before quickly putting it back down in his hair to hide "wait your a faunus?" Oscar said as his eyes widen "oh yeah I forgot in the intro" Ariana commented "some of these dorks are Faunus" with that Yoongi, Taehyung, Jungkook and Hoseok ears popped out. "Oh wow!" Yoongi was a car Faunus he's ears where small like Jungkook's and they fit on his head, same goes for Taehyung and Hoseok. By the looks of it they could also change the color of there ears. Taehyung has his nails like a tiger but by the looks of it he was a baby tiger, Hoseok at first Oscar didn't know what Faunus he was because he looked so normal, but after he saw the ears he could see that he was either a horse or something else. "So what is Hobi then?" Oscar asked "squirrel" Oscar analyzed him more, Hoseok explained how he could used his ability to see things from afairx and be as fast as them.
"Oh so that's so cool, so Yoongi and Jungkook have the ears, Hoseok had the able to move and see from afar while also having ears and Taehyung has ears and claws?" The group nodded, Oscar also took into account that they could see in the dark so they where helpful on dark or night missions. But the whole time Oscar though about each of there Semblances. It must of be good since they trained from atlas? Come to think of it did they train at atlas? "So one more question" Oscar asked Namjoon who was in the right of him on the round table " you can ask as many questions if you want Oscar" Oscar flushes a light pink, get now he sounded stupid "did you guys train in Korea and Then trained in atlas academy or?" He trailed off as Namjoon though of a minute "fun thing is we're all a team but we are 3 years in atlas academy as of right now, we went solo for a bit because since the fall of beacon Ironwood has been on edge, so he let us take off, we still train and things like that, and he granted most of the students including this group there license to arrest and put people down, I don't know about you but it's now weird to be near ironwood, he's been acting weirdly but before we got into Atlas thanks to Ariana used to train with us in a school in Korea like signal academy in vale, I hope I answered your question" Namjoon said rubbing his neck for rambling, "oh no it's fine thank you but This the last question, what are your semblances?"
"That you will find out in the future" he gave a smile and his dimples showed, Oscar couldn't be even a bit mad that he could say because he just looked so cute that Oscar smiled back.
"Wait I almost forgot" Once they where done eating Oscar had finally noticed there weapons "you guys have weapons!" The team smiled, Ariana didn't have much just a bow and around that was also a sniper rifle, Jin has a wand and a shield, Yoongi has gloves that where sound powered (so it can create sound that through it out to make a sound wave to knock people off there feet) Taehyung has a whip, Namjoon has gloves like Yoongi and glasses, he uses these to help him look around to see any enemy. Hobi has a two guns like emeralds and some dice? The dice helps him to see what he will do and how many bullets he should have. Jimin has a umbrella like Neo that can be used as a gun as well, Jungkook doesn't have much, he has a bear and that was it. It didn't seem like they very good weapons but Oscar didn't doubt them

When they had left After Oscar telling them his weapon. Namjoon had got a call on his scroll that they needed to head back to the academy. Yoongi and Jin found an airship before group got on. Ariana has received a text that ironwood has called them back since the others where back and wondering where Oscar was. "As so that's why" Jimin spoke while looking at his friends scroll. "Unfortunately, I wish we could have spent more time with you, Oscar today was fun" he smiled after reading the text on her scroll "yeah I had a lot of fun" Ollie was laughing at him, ever since he had left the team Ollie seemed more quiet. It was weird, but what he didn't realize was that things where going to get a whole lot worst for him and the team
___________________________
Ok everyone, sorry for this late update but I just don't got a lot of energy to write, but the story is still going!!! Also if anyone is wondering, I just realized that this sounds like D.I.D, if anyone doesn't know what this is it's basically having a bunch of personalities. I will explain everything later on in the chapters but there will be never people in this story, Ariana's group will meet the others but please be nice, once the next chapter comes out it will be a surprise also I will tell you what is going on with Oscar later on in the story.
The things that Weiss said in the first few chapters will come back up and there going to be important, anyways I will try to be more consistent with updates, until then see you guys later!