It's raining

Regular font: Oscar
Bold font: Ollie
Italic font: Ozzie
underline font: Owen

2 chapters left
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Where was he?

Opening his eyes he stepped out of the barn looking around at his surroundings, the rain hit his scalp over and over again, it felt like everything was ten times louder. Covering his ears, loud screams hit his ears, it was too much. His vision was blurry and looking around he saw something come near him, stop please, It hurts. 

"Oscar? "

The noise stopped, Opening his eyes he stared up at the women he used to call mom, eyes widening he could move as the scene in front of him unfolded, "Oscar you know you shouldn't be in there, we are here to visit be respectful while your aunt is out" She got up wiping his bleeding leg, he looked bad like he had just outten out from a fight... which he had. He could remember this day so well, but he had pushed this memory so far back onto his brain why was he seeing this now? 

"I didn't want to go, daddy hit me and put me in there. It was too dark, I didn't want to make daddy mad again" How old was he? Five? He felt disgusting knowing that what his dad had done to him was not find but why would he whine, when they had given so much for him to dine all day with them?

No that was the day he declared that his mind would stay the same for he didn't mind if he stayed five forever. He was fine staying as he was not growing up to become held to such high standards because he grew too fast for him to understand what was his and what was others. 

Why did this day have to be like this? "Why don't you answer?" the voice spoke before he turned around and awoke in a different place that was far from where he had last been. "something else happened that day that you don't want to remember" the voice of the little boy spoke, he knew that this was the end of the line for the little boy that was only five was dying. "dad came in and hit me for dragging mud on the floor, Aunt Em, was out with her friends so she let us stay while we visited, dad locked us in that barn for over 4 hours in the dark as beat us" he chuckled remembering things that he had tried to block out from his mind

It played tricks with him and he didn't mind. He knew that this was coming and all he had do to was relive the memories of his past. Why did this happen to him? "you wanted to stay a child forever and this is why I was born, it was to cling onto whatever childhood and whatever carelessness you had left. But it wasn't I who kept that alive, It was always you. I am you after all"

"Yeah but we aren't the same" he retorted as the small child chuckled, he sounded older then what he was "but we are" he spoke back walking around Oscar with his small legs "haven't you forgave father? Haven't you forgave Jaune?" 

Blinking he turned around to see that Ozzie was gone, but a he heard a voice still talking to him "Owen would love to see you all grown up" 

Wait that was his own voice

Blinking he appeared in a room that was quiet and lonely. The way he used to like it, he looked around darting his eyes trying to find out why he was here, looking at the floor he saw his old books that he had read too many times. He picked up on of the books and looked at the title "when I grow up I'll be so much stronger" He liked this book, he had loved it so much that when he reread the book he had marked everything he needed to know. The book was about these two adopted brother and there new family, how there family loved them so much and how they grew closed to each other. 

"Get out of your own head"  he heard the voice of that one guy, he knew that voice was taken from somewhere "Ollie, when you were first made you took the voice of the person I hated the most" he had turned around to see not only the small boy that had once been beaten but the tall man that looked like him, both of them were him, both of him was scared, both of him had disappeared. Like souls bounded to a contract, as the time ended they had finally been in peace. Two puzzle pieces were now in his had a fragment of what was one apart.  They didn't fit together but maybe he was just looking for the right pieces to complete a puzzle that had been broken for a very long time.

"looks like they are happy" another voice spoke as there was a clap of thunder. He turned as the rain started pouring down. Owen, the hero of this story, the hero of any story. Or any story that his mind had come up with.

In reality he was nothing more then a part of himself that was never brought out until he had meet Ozpin. Until he had given everything to follow blindly into a field of battle that he didn't want to be in "without a villain why would there been a hero to come save you?" Owen laughed looking at his had as it began to break like glass before dissolving into sand. Another clap of thunder hit as he reached out for Owen unable to think of anything to say, he wanted to say so much but there wasn't enough time. "don't think that way" the voice of the kind man spoke "there will always be time

That was his fathers voice before he became blinded by malice, before he became that man with no heart, he grabbed his shoulder, words unable to spill "it's time for this puzzle to be solved, there are still four more you need to say goodbye to, until that time comes, the rain will never cease to stop" the rain was loud but he had always liked the rain. 

A fitting end to the hero of the story, he had though to himself as a child. He always though that if he would to die on the battle field that he would die in the rain. He stands there until the only thing that is left in his had is sand and a piece of a puzzle

"I used to love the rain when I was small
The sound of it would lull me into a peace sleep,
but since I've grown older my feelings have become more complicated
I still like to listen to the rain today but
whenever I see the storm cloud gathers my heart sinks"