Ending with a Bang

alright since there are a lot of alters now these are how you know who's talking

Regular font: Oscar
Bold font: Ollie
Italic font: Ozzie
underline font:  Owen
Bold, Italic, underline font: Oren (oreo)
Bold and Italic font: Ozpin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
'Do you really think it's a good idea to run off?'  Ollie could hear Ozzies voice, no one had noticed yet that the heat had been turned off down in mantle, probably arguing with The Schnee. It was a good distraction I break off, what was weird about all this is that Ollie had a very bad feeling in his stomach, something wasn't right. If anything ever since cinder had left something didn't feel right, like he was being stalked. He had managed to stop Salem from looking around in his head and even stopped communicating with him. It was by scrolls now that he communicated with everyone but Salem. She knew how to call if she needed him.

'Yeah it's fine, we'll be back, we just need to do something' he lied, he needed to get this kid off his back. For some reason this kid wouldn't leave him alone, maybe it was because they shared the same body but Ozzie was attached to Ollie like glue. He didn't have much time anyways, Oscar would be waking up soon and that was something he need to avoid, as of right now without anyone noticing he had gotten rid off one of the alters, but killing him, he didn't care how many people he needed to kill, he needed to please Salem, even if it meant killing on of the twins. A side character in there mind taking up space that Ollie could use to himself. He was just so angry that more useless alters kept joining, so he killed them. Ozzie knew if anything, he was the one who saw Ollie kill him after all.
'Are you plaining on killing them like with did Oskar?'  Ozzie's voice came out more of a whisper then anything, staying quiet Ollie kept walking very far away from the Schnee house hold, lucky enough a taxi (more like a flying car) had driven by picked him up and drove him towards the academy, 
'probably'
he answered back to the child, the moment the taxi got to the academy asking for money Ollie with Ozpin's cane knocked him out, getting out the airship he twisted the controls watching as it fell down, before hitting the group exploding then setting fire to the already destroyed aircraft, closing his cane he played it back on his back before walking passed everyone going towards the general's command center. Ollie knew what he was doing exposing Ozzie to this. The moment the child broke he disappeared, he would a thousand little specs lost inside the dark abyss of Oscar's mind. One by one he needed to get rid of them. Luckily no one questioned why Ollie walked around being Ironwood side host, oscar was allowed to walk anywhere. Getting into Ironwoods terminal he closed the door, locking it, he strolled up to the computer turning it on. Installing something into the computer that Watts had given him, he scrolled through everything, but then abruptly stopped, opening a file his eyes had widen. He looked at the names

Kim Namjoon: terminated
Jung Hoseok: terminated
Kim taehyung: unknown
Park Jimin: terminated
Min Yoongi: terminated
Jeon Jungkook: unknown
Kim Seokjin: alive
Ariana Woods: alive

He didn't know what to do but stare, should he tell someone? Looking through more of the files it shown how they had died, but it had only been a few hours since they left, it's like they where planned to die. And then it hit him like a brick wall, ironwood never intended them to help anyone. He was just planning to send them away as a cover to kill them, meaning he's also keeping Ariana and Jin alive for a reason, Ariana was the key to opening the vault, but then why was Jin there? Did he know? Ollie took a picture but didn't send it. Looking at the time, he decided that he got everything that they needed. Getting up he looked to the side as Ozzie looked so afraid and dead. He was fading. Ollie didn't say much as he walked out and got a call from someone 'Ruby' at first he didn't pick up but as he started flying back he felt on of the other alters coming out, he held them back until like the first taxi dropped him off, he didn't as for money just left him in front to the Schnee household, walking in he didn't see anyone there before switching with Oscar who was trying to break free.
Like pushing past an obstacle he almost fell before hearing a door slam open. It was the ace ops with the teams and Ariana and Jin run past him before Ruby stopped him, "hey I've been trying to call you, you just disappeared," Oscar not knowing what was going on apologizing saying that his scroll never rang, Ruby filling him in on the situation also told him that they had told ironwood but that he would need to go more into it. Nodding the two awkward blushed at each other having the same though before waving each other goodbye, Oscar body walked towards where James was before standing infront of the door, letting out a breath he opened the door seeing ironwood back face him, it was going to be and interesting talk....
———————————————————————