Fighting

Published: Feb 28, 2019
Edited: March 21,2019
Edit #2: May 224, 2021

3rd P.O.V
Right now Salem has the advantage, she has Oscar right under her palm. She controls Oscar's body and with one movement she could hurt Oscar or even worst she'll kill him. He didn't want to fight Oscar at this point he might have too. "He has nothing to do with this! Why wrap him into your game of chest?" Ozpin yelled but only got smirk in responds. Who is he kidding, he should have known at one point this would have happened, Oscar wasn't the first. Gripping his cane tighter he ran at her, Switching places Oscar was going to take the hit. Stopping before hitting him, Oscar grabbed the cane before kicking Ozpin's stomach, which ending in Ozpin flying back Gasping for Air, as he hit the white wall. Ozpin fell to the ground before looking up seeing Salem goes to his face kneeling down to his face looking at him with pitty "you know old age is finally wearing you out. I thought you were stronger than this Love, but I guess I was wrong"

Growling, he quick gotten up hitting her in her face with his shoe and landed back on his feet as he stood there read to fight. Oscar's nose was bleeding as he touched it, she was really cruel not even feeling the pain. Salem went up to his hitting him in the leg, Ozpin getting hit blocked some of the attacks but not all. As he used his magic to put a force field around him. He tried to heal himself but he's aura wasn't working. Salem continued to hit bubble, one hit after another, it cracked before finally braking down. Ozpin formed a plain but it was a risky one. As he got up he ran behind Salem grabbed her wrist cracking it. Salem yelled before trying to break free, feeling Oscar and her splitting. She was losing control

On the outside of Oscar's Body,
What was happening outside was now worst for Oscar's body, even though it has seen like it hs been a couple of minutes in Oscar's Mind it had actually been a whole day. They found out about the Apathy.  Weiss threw the alcohol using her Rapier sword or the Myrtenaster, to start a fire. Weiss helped Ruby get out Qrow. She grabbed Oscar as the group got to the cart, and drove off. Luckily Maria had fixed the tire. 

Back in Oscar's Body 
The aura flickered around the place they were in before it disappeared Salem couldn't take much more hits and tried to hold her ground against Ozpin. Her mind wasn't able to keep up with regeneration and fighting. She went at Ozpin he moved out the way avoiding her swing, His aura was running low and he tried to think of something to get Oscar back in possess of his body, he could remember that Salem had done this before, she was a virus effecting his brain. The host just needed to get back into control so that they can start wiping out the virus, Salem had gotten Oscar back into her control, using him to fight her battles as she watched. They were fighting one vs two. He needed Oscar right now, so as a last minute choice he went up to Oscar's Body and went behind him putting one arm around Oscar's neck and the other one trying to hold his cane but Salem pushing it back (like the fight between Pyrrha and Cinder)

 He needed Oscar right now, so as a last minute choice he went up to Oscar's Body and went behind him putting one arm around Oscar's neck and the other one trying to hold his cane but Salem pushing it back (like the fight between Pyrrha and Cinder)

(yeah this but image Pyrrha as Ozpin and Cinder as Oscar's Body)

"Oscar you need to fight her control over you!" Salem had tried to go at Ozpin, using the last of his aura he had put up the bubble once again, allowing him to block her from getting to Oscar. Blocking her connection to him "O-Ozpin" he heard the tiny male speak Oscar you need to fight her grip on your body" "I-I c-can't, she's too strong "

Back in the real world 
"Why'd you save this little shi-" Yang started before Ruby cut her off with a glared and a hard tone in her voice "he's not Ozpin! You need to stop he's still a human being like all of us!" Yang stayed quite and Ruby looked over to Oscar as she laid him down on the side of the cart to rest. She sat right next to him, starting to falling asleep. Before she heard him turning, like he was having a bad dream "what do you think is going on in there?" Weiss asked "I'm not sure" His hand glowed green before he he stopped moving. Ruby looked at the others before checking on him "stop the cart!" She yelled startling everyone "why what'-"

"He's not breathing!" 

Back in Oscar's head.
Oscar is taking control over his body again. She tried to grip onto the body but let go of it "This isn't over Ozpin" before she disappeared and ever trace of her from Oscar's body started fading away. Ozpin saw the strings disappeared before Oscar slammed back into control. Trying to breathe for Air he collapsed to the ground. Ozpin went to him and activated what little Arua he had left activated Oscar's aura. It healed some of Oscar's wounds but not his back. He couldn't breathe and Ozpin knew it was a risk. He started blaming himself for it than Oscar's hand touched his and Oscar smiled? the wizard (if you know rwby chibi you'll know why he's called wizard) asked himself. Ozpin put a hand on his back as it started going back into place, Tears streamed down Ozpin's eyes holding Oscar in his chest as his face was healing and Oscar started closing his eyes but forced himself to stay awake "I need you to trust everyone ok?" with a raspy voice Oscar asked "even after what they did to us? to you?" he could see Ozpin smile and nod before his eyesight got blurry as he closed his eyes and jolted awake. When he woke up he threw up and then looked around and noticed that everyone was looking at him. Relieved that he was awake. But it was night. they camped out for the night? What happened to the farm house and wasn't it snowing? He shook his head and as his sight got better he head noises. They got loud until "he's alive!" He coughed a bit and than sighed Ruby was being too loud and Yang looked disappointed.

 He was back in the real world