NOT MUCH OF A CHOICE!!!

Start from the beginning

Kaaya came out of the washroom high as fuck and the smoke followed her outside.

Sana-Wtf K,are you smoking?

K-Its weed sana,i still hate cigarettes.

Shriya who was finding it painful to speak, chimed in.

Shriya-You know arranged marriage is not that bad of an idea kaaya.

K*emotional*You don't get it,i wanna be disappointed by an idiot i choose because that way i have no one to blame but me.Imagine compromising with some dude who thinks g spot is a type of hotspot for getting fast connections for his online games.

I mean yes i do wanna get married and have a man but if he doesn't fit my dreams of a man why on earth would i be serving him all of myself.

Sana-K does have a point,i mean you can try falling in love with the guy your parents find for you,i mean just because its arranged doesn't mean it can't be turned into love.

Shriya-Yea Kaaya think about it,you are 26 almost and you wanna get married at 29 right?

K-Yea that was the plan essentially.

Shriya-Then let your parents find a guy and establish a connection with him.Its a win win.

Shriya went inside to clean her pack properly and sana looked at kaaya all high and emotional.

Its a rare sight and she knows how sad she must really be from the inside if this is what she looks like on the outside.

Sana-K,i think you should talk to vikas,i know you loved him.Maybe you don't want a new relationship because your old one is not done yet.

K-That's bullshit sana.I am over him.I don't even miss him now.

Sana-Girl,stop fucking lying.You haven't even changed your screensaver.

K was caught so she ducked the question really fast.

K-That proves nothing.

Sana-Okay fine if you don't want vikas back atleast be willing to go on dates.

K-Why?To be disappointed once again?

Sana-You just said you want love and i don't think you are going to get it of you won't even go out anymore.

K*huffing*life was so simple when we were in college yar.
I wish i was in a movie you know,kisi ki gadi ke aage aajao fir wo aapka ilaj kare and then do saal mein shadi and fir do bacche.
Aisa kuch kyun ni ho skta yar.I just want love to find me now.I am not going looking this time.

Shriya*wiping her face*Still sad?

K-Look at shriya,she sits in that stupid office and still managed to get a cute guy,but then again he needed a therapist something has to be wrong with hi...

Sana shut her up before she said something stupid.

Shriya-I just had two dates with him kaaya,its not like i am committing to him right away.

K-Why not?He looks cute,he likes you and is willing to listen to you which is very rare to find shriya,plz don't fuck this up.
For my sake,grab that guy and never let him go.

Sana-Okay, i think its time for someone to rest.Come on k lets get you to bed.

K was buzzed and she didn't even argue.She just stood up from the floor and went to sleep.

When sana came back shriya said
"Ek hafta hogya hai,kaise theek karen isye"?

Sana-I don't know shriya,we tried everything but she doesn't wanna move ahead of this.

WICKED GAMES WE PLAYOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara