MORE

Make sure you follow my profile to check out my future stories as well as the currently published:

ReImagines: a Tiktok Retelling
Dive in and reimagine the story of how some of your favorite tiktok couples met, fell for each other, and in some cases fell apart then back together more than once. Using facts posted by the couples themselves, interviews, news stories, tea page updates, fan theories, gossip, and creativity, we will recreate a dramatic retelling of some of the most iconic couples to come from the tiktok world.

The Bachelors: a Tiktok Story
This interactive fanfiction will see our main character trying to find love in the world of online dating. The chapters are shorter but more frequent to allow for reader interactions via the comments that will help decide the fate of each match. Will she be able to find a love connection with one of the eligible bachelors or get entangled with the boy next door who pushed her to give it a try?

Game Changer: a Josh Richards' Story
Ever since her big brother accepted a scholarship to play college basketball, she lost how close they used to be. When she decides to drag her best friend to cheer him on at his first game, she meets his teammate, the boy that definitely should have been off-limits. It's all fun and games until she realizes she's the one getting played. What happens when meeting the boy of her dreams starts as anything but a fairytale.

Summer Lovin': a Tayler Holder Story
What starts as a cute summer romance quickly turns tragic. Follow along with the clues to help solve the mystery that clouds her perfect summer with the boy she hoped would heal her heart.

Our Secret: a Chase Hudson Story
Everyone thinks her life is perfect and from the outside it is. Perfect reputation, perfect friends, perfect boyfriend... The only problem is none of it is at all. A chance encounter with the kid everyone makes fun of leaves her rethinking what really matters.

Sin City: a Vinnie Hacker Story
As the daughter of a very powerful mob boss, our heroine struggles harder with normal teenage things like finding and losing love, finding herself, and finding her place in this world. She meets a mysterious stranger who flips her world upside down and in the wake of the terrible tragedy that follows, she finds herself getting close to someone she never expected.

Bad For You: a Bryce Hall Story
Falling for her older brother's best friend is never easy. When he is a bad boy intent on self-destructing, it's a nightmare. Trying to recover from past trauma while healing the man she loves will either tear them apart or bond them forever.

Boy Next Door: a Kio Cyr Story
Her best friends are her only support system in the messy hand of life she was dealt. The worse things get at home the more reckless her wild-child streak gets. When it leads her straight to the only boy in the world that's off-limits, love hits like a ton of bricks. Will she have the guts to risk it all?

Room 241: a Josh Richards Story
She's trying to leave her old life in the past and start fresh in college. Along the way she makes a new best friend, makes mistakes, and maybe even meets the love of her life in the boy across the hall. Can she find happiness when her past keeps rearing its many heads?

Seeing Stars: a Blake Gray Story
The story of a girl struggling to find her way after high school. She travels to LA to visit her sister and meets the Sway Boys by chance. A whirlwind weekend with Blake changes everything and sets her up for a new life, new friendships, a relationship with her estranged sister, and a shocking drama she never saw coming.

Just Friends: a Noah Beck Story
She's a shy girl who has drifted away from her childhood best friend because he started playing sports in middle school and became very popular. When their parents start hanging out again, they rekindle a friendship but a tragic accident could change everything from just a friendship to maybe more.

Forever Love: a Jaden Hossler Story
This fanfic revolves around a young girl who breaks out onto her own from a difficult home life. After meeting a troubled rockstar, she falls quickly in love. He has issues that prevent him from admitting how much he needs her and it comes between them. In the end, he will need to heal himself to have a chance at winning her back before someone else earns her heart.