62- The Tour

The next few weeks fly by. Addison has basically moved in. Her, you, and Nessa have become so much closer. Griffin and Quinton have only been gone a week, but all this change has left you feeling down. Jaden spends so much time at the studio right now that sadly your best friend has become a 1 month old baby.

You're laying on the couch with Addison when Mads lets herself in. She is looking for Jaden which annoys you a lot.

Y/N: "He ran out to get stuff Nessa was running out of, can I help with something?"

Mads: "Nah it's just business"

Before you can question her further she waltzes into the kitchen and starts digging thru the fridge. You give Addison a look that just shows how annoyed you are

Addison: *rolling her eyes*
"Does 'just business' mean 'none of your business'? How annoying"

Mads comes back in with a bottle of water and an apple. She plops in the chair next to you and puts her feet up making herself really at home. You try to hide your annoyance because you know she was here before you, but she's rubbing you the wrong way ever since the blow up at Lucas and Nessa's welcome home. It's like she's always up to something and always hovering over whatever Jaden was doing. You know he was just as over her games but he was in a tough spot because not only does she work with him, but she's sleeping with his boss.

Addison hears the baby upstairs fussing and jumps to check on him because Nessa is napping. Mads uses her time alone with you to start asking you questions about Jaden

Mads: "He showed me a picture of him holding baby Lucas the other day and I almost died. So cute."

Y/N: "I know

Y/N: "I know. I'm the one that took it."

Mads: "I always thought we would have beautiful babies someday"

Y/N: *your tone is started to show your annoyance*
"Well what's past is past"

Mads: "Oh it never would have happened. He doesn't want the whole kids and marriage thing. I could barely get him to acknowledge I was his girlfriend the whole year we were together... but I'm sure you get that"

Y/N: "I'm his girlfriend and he seems happy with me living here so I'm sure everything will work out"

Mads: "Wow. I guess so."

Y/N: "Not to be rude but I stayed up all last night with Nessa and Lucas. Feel free to wait for Jaden but I'm going to bed"

The last few weeks have drained you and left you feeling so lonely. You understand why Jaden is so busy at the studio, but you just miss him. All of the stress pours out into your tears as you curl up to fall asleep alone again. Just before you drift off to sleep, Jaden flips on the light not realizing you were already in bed. He notices your tear-stained face and drops his keys on the floor and climbs in bed next to you

J: *wraps his arms around your stomach*
"Baby why are you laying in the dark alone and sad?"

J: *wraps his arms around your stomach*"Baby why are you laying in the dark alone and sad?"

Y/N: "Everyone is always gone and I was lonely..."

*your voice catches as you finish*
"I just really missed you"

J: "Awe, baby... Come here"

Jaden pulls you close and kisses your forehead as you bury your face in his arms and soak up every feeling of right now...

The way his muscles flex when he holds you tighter...

The feeling of his soft lips against your forehead...

The way he still smells of the citrus body wash you bought him...

You just missed all of it

J: "Baby, I know how hard you're struggling with all the time I've been spending in the studio..."

Y/N: "I never meant that to be a guilt trip. I just want you to hold me right now and everything will be ok"

J: "I know that. I've just been working so hard. I actually think I wrapped my last song tonight"

Jaden had been working on a studio album for months and you were way more proud than sad.

Y/N: "So if you're done will you be home more now?"

J: "I actually needed to talk to you about that..."

Dread filled your gut as he continued

"They want me to go on another tour"

The pangs of sadness are replaced with the feeling that you're going to be sick. Last time he went on tour you didn't speak for 2 months. Things are so much better between you two now, but will you stay that way if he leaves?

Then it hit you....

MADS! Is that the business she needed to talk to him about? No wonder she had seemed so cocky talking about YOUR boyfriend earlier, she planned to spend the next God knows how long alone with him.

Y/N: *working up the nerve by taking a deep breath*
"Yeah Mads seemed excited about work stuff coming up so I assume she's coming with you this time?"

J: "Mads? When was she here?"

Y/N: *changing the subject back*
"That's very exciting for your guys... I hope you guys figure out your stuff during your time together"

J: "Wait, what? What does she have to do with this? We have no stuff. You and I have stuff. She and I... zero stuff"

You are trying to come off as unbothered but your tears betray you. Jaden repositions his lips to an inch from yours and clears up the situation.

J: "Baby, I was asking you to come with me..."

Your heart leaps out of your chest and you throw your arms around his neck pulling his mouth the rest of the way to yours

J: *pulling back with a smile*
"Is that a yes?"

Y/N: "YES! YES! YES!!"

J: "I haven't even told you where we would be going? "

Y/N: "I don't care! It's with you and that's all I've ever wanted"

J: "We would leave for New York two days after the wedding. I'd have a few interviews with real radio stations and after that we would go to Europe for 2 months"