11‐ New Friends

The next morning you wake up and everyone is gone. You wander around the kitchen finding something to eat.

Bryce: *comes up behind you* "You are not eating cookies for breakfast… sit down I'll make you an omelet" 

Y/N: *acting playfully offended* "and just what is your problem with cookies for breakfast??"

Bryce: *snatches the cookies laughing* "because they are my stash of cookies"

You guys sit at the table talking over breakfast and what happened last night comes up 

Bryce: "just give him a chance to explain, but if it ends up what you think just know I'm here for you ok?"

Y/N: "Why do you pretend to be this tough guy when you are literally so sweet"

Bryce: "Remember Addison? She's the only other girl I really ever showed this side to and one day she just decided she didn't want to be in a relationship anymore then immediately started dating the dude that always called me a simp for being so good to her"

Y/N: "Wow I'm so sorry"

Bryce: "It's all good I wasn’t exactly easy to get along with either.. It’s ok I learned a good lesson tho”

Y/N: “What lesson tho”

Bryce: “To party it up because if I ever fall in love again I’m gonna  have to chill”

You really feel for Bryce. It’s obvious he really let his guard down with this girl and he ended up just feeling not good enough because he still had so much growing up to do. Addison is literally the sweetest and you’d never wish anything bad on her… but you are going to secretly hope they find their way back to each other from now on. You head upstairs to get dressed and find a note on the bed…

How is it possible to feel so in love with someone that you’ve only known less than a week

How is it possible to feel so in love with someone that you’ve only known less than a week. He just crashed into your life unexpectedly and now nothing would ever be the same.

You shower and put on a new outfit and head back downstairs. You can hear a commotion before you even hit the first step that can only mean one thing… the boys are home and playing video games. You decide to do something nice for them because they were all so cool about you staying on such short notice. You order tons of burgers, shakes and fries from postmates and settle in on the sofa watching Netflix on your phone. 

20 minutes later the doorbell rings and within seconds you hear Quinton’s sweet voice yelling “duuuuuuuudes it’s hella food!” 

As Kio, Quinton, and Griffin dig through the food excited while Bryce looks at you and smiles

Bryce: “Now who’s nicer than they let on?”

Before you can deny anything, Nessa and Josh walk in and Josh immediately spots the food

Josh: “Duuuude who ordered food?”

Griffin: “New girl hooked us up! But didn’t you just go to lunch with Nessa?”

Josh: *grabbing Griffin’s cup* “There’s ALWAYS room for a milkshake”

This was your favorite part of being here… other than falling asleep wrapped up in Jaden. They really seemed like a family here and you didn’t have that at home with your actual family. No one is ever around and when they are it’s nonstop fighting