63- Jessa's Fight

You are so excited you can't stop yourself from interrupting his list of tour stops with a kiss. To your surprise he completely melts into your kiss and soon his hands are grabbing you and pulling you on top of him. You can feel him pushing his fingertips into your hips as you lean forward into another kiss.

Moments before things escalate to the point of no return, you hear a loud noise in the room next door

Moments before things escalate to the point of no return, you hear a loud noise in the room next door. A second dresser drawer slams shut as you hear Josh's voice boom thru the wall.

Nessa: "This is ridiculous!"

Josh: "I literally work 12hr days, when would I possibly have time right now?"

Nessa: "That's the whole point! You're never here! How am I supposed to take care of me, Lucas, you, and plan a whole wedding alone?"

Josh: "Then hire someone to help with wedding planning?"

Nessa: "I want to do that with YOU!"

Josh: "I'm working my ass off because you wanted all this. You can't have it both ways!"

Nessa: "I want all this? So you don't want me and Lucas and to get married?"

Josh realizes how she took his words as Nessa crumples to the floor. Her tears have become sobs that shake her whole body.

Josh "That's not what I meant at all. I meant a big wedding, I swear.. "

*squatting down next to Nessa he takes her face in his hand making her look at him*
"...I just want to be with you. I would marry you in our living room right now if you let me."

Nessa: *Still sniffling back cries*
"I just don't want you to feel obligated to marry me"

Josh: "This is not obligation, baby. I meant every word I said when I proposed to you"

Nessa: "Do you feel rushed? I guess we could postpone the wedding if you would be happier?"

Josh: "Sweetheart, you have given me this amazing life and I want to start living it now"

Nessa warms up to his words and buries her face in his chest, wiping her tears on his shirt

Josh: "Tell you what... I get off early on Thursday, so why don't we make it a date just us and we can get to planning"

Nessa can feel the weight lifting off her chest with relief

You and Jaden had heard most of the fight, but you were scared to talk about it and hear again how anti-marriage he was. He surprises you by sighing and telling you he knew they would be ok.

J: "When I first met Josh he would go on and on about his girlfriend and I used to think you're so young and she's the only girl you've ever been with, how naive

J: "When I first met Josh he would go on and on about his girlfriend and I used to think you're so young and she's the only girl you've ever been with, how naive. Then I met her. Even before she moved in here you just could tell the way they were with each other was different. They were end game."

Y/N: "Like soul mates?"

J: "I don't really believe in the idea of someone destined for you. I think you meet someone and you fall in love and both equally want to love each other then it can last a lifetime... like us."

You are dumbfounded. The boy that spent 6 months scared to even call you his girlfriend, just referred to you as his forever.