27- New Date

You spend the next day in The pool with Avani Addison and Nessa you are trying to avoid the subject of Bryce because you don't know how Addison feels about it.

 Addison:* as if she could read your mind* “ so what's going on with you and Bryce?”

Nessa: * trying to change the subject for you* “ Avani, did you ever convince Anthony to come stay with you?”

Avani: “ I think so. We are going to figure out a good time…”

Addison: * interrupting* “ you know it's okay if you do I'd rather you just be upfront and not Blindside me like you did Jaden”

Nessa: “Damn Addison chill” 

Almost as if On Cue Bryce walks outside with a single pink flower and leans down to the edge of the pool.  “I know you said slow. So will you let me take you on a real date and get to know each other better? No pressure…”

Sensing that Addison  might need some time to process what she just witnessed, Avani  offers to help you get ready

Avani: * after bringing you up to Anthony's room* “A date... That's huge”

Y/N: “Yeah and kind of unexpected... I really thought we were going to lay low and be just friends for a while.”

Avani: * Laughing playfully* “You know love, friends don't usually smash when they are drunk”

Y/N: *Joining in the laughter* “Well crap. I really have some apologies to hand out. But seriously though, we didn't do that. He kissed me and that's it.”

Avani: * Curling your hair* “Shut up! You are joking.”

*Uncontrollable laughter that almost makes her burn her hand* “So all this drama over a kiss?”

Y/N: “It's still really bad though I know I feel so pathetic.”

Avani: “Hey no. You don't do that Jaden broke you and you aren't going to make any apologies about how you choose to fix what he broke! Wait so if you didn't sleep together where did you go that night?”

Y/N: “Oh well I guess technically we did sleep together then hahaha. He let me sleep in his room and last night I slept in Josh's room because he was out.”

Avani: “Well yeah I guess you wouldn't want to sleep in Jadens room anymore. Anthony is coming to stay with me for a few weeks to see if we are ready to live together yet would you like to stay in his room?”

You jump up and hug Avani! Her support and advice and just everything was exactly what you needed. Finally ready you head downstairs where your date is waiting for you. 

Bryce: “You look amazing. Ready to go?”

Y/N: “Yep but where are we going?”

Bryce: “You wanted lowkey so dinner and a movie good?

You are so Confused about Bryce. Obviously you're attracted to him and he is so sweet to you. Could you ever fall in love with him? You just don't know. 

When you get home Bryce makes a point of walking you to your new bedroom door and just saying goodnight. 

The next morning you are woken up by a banging  at a door. You are groggy but you go out into the hallway to see Mads banging on Jaden's bedroom door.