55- It's Official

Before you can respond, his lips are on yours tasting the sweet strawberry still laced on your lips. Jaden pulls away slightly and you get nervous.

Y/N: "Is everything ok? Did I do something wrong?"

J: "Everything is perfect... You only want me, right?"

Y/N: "What kind of questi- Jaden, why would you ask that? All I want in the world is you

Y/N: "What kind of questi- Jaden, why would you ask that? All I want in the world is you. Forever"

J: *whispers inches from your lips*
"Im tired of being afraid. I just want you. Always you. Only you."

Y/N: *stunned*
"What are you saying?"

J: "Im yours. I want you to be mine. I want you to be my girlfriend. "

You can't even answer you're so shocked

J: "Unless it's too late..."

Y/N: *snapping out of your trance you knock him over with a kiss*
"Yes. Yes. A thousand times... yes."

J: *laughing*
"So is that a yes?"

You go to push him playfully and he grabs your arm and pulls you close and kisses you. He lays above you so close you can feel his heart racing as his lips move against yours. Just as his hand starts to move up your thigh through the slit in your dress, you hear people walking along the shore in the distance and sit up.

J: *changing the subject*
"I actually wrote you a song. Do you want me to play it?"

Jaden grabs his guitar from the trunk and sits next to you and gently starts strumming the strings to a beautiful melody. You are absolutely amazed by his talent until his lips start pouring out the most beautiful singing voice.

 You are absolutely amazed by his talent until his lips start pouring out the most beautiful singing voice

J: *singing*
"...Everywhere I'm looking now, I'm surrounded by your embrace, Baby I can see your halo, You know you're my saving grace..."

Tears start pouring down your face and he reaches up to hold his hand to your cheek

J: "Baby don't cry. What's wrong?"

Y/N: "I'm scared this is all a dream and tomorrow you'll wake up and not want me again."

J: "I know that's my fault you're scared of that, Ive done it to every girl and for a while I know I did with you, but this is different, you're different Y/N."

He sits his guitar down and leans over and gently kisses you again

J: "Did you know you're the first person I've ever written a song for? I've never actually sang for anyone outside the studio and this is the second time I've sang for you."

Y/N: "Why me? I. nothing special"

J: "I love you. I'm IN love with you and you're... God you're everything. "

He pushes his lips against yours yet again and you lay back pulling him on top of you. All the emotions you've bottled up for 6 months because you were scared he'd run from them come pouring out as you move to pull off his shirt. He looks behind him to make sure the couple walking have left before slipping his hand inside your dress. All you want is this man for the rest of your life... starting with right here, right now.

You and Jaden are laying on the beach in the dark with only the moonlight shining over your faces. You are so blissfully happy in this moment that nothing can bring it down. He is laying on his stomach with his head and arms draped across you while you trace shapes on his back with your fingertips. Jaden's phone vibrates for a second time so he finally reaches across you to grab it.

J: "Hello? Hey hey slow down. I think she left her phone in the car. She's right here Ness, calm down, she's right here."

Y/N: *grabbing the phone*
"Sweetheart, slow down I can't understand..."

Nessa: "My water broke and I'm freaking out. The doctor said I'm going to have to deliver today, but its too early. I still have a few weeks. I need you with me please."

You start gathering your stuff and zipping your dress back up as you motion for Jaden to hurry and load everything back in the car. You run into the hospital before Jaden even gets the car into park. When you walk into Nessa's room you find it empty except Josh pacing back and forth.