65- Dad's Visit

Y/N: "I can explain..."

Jaden: "Explain what, baby?"

Y/N: "We were all going to lunch and Addison had to skip last second and then it was just Bryce and I. I didn't think you'd care because you seemed okay with us being friends again but then someone took a picture of us together and... Oh God"

Jaden: "Baby, I saw the picture. You were eating a cheeseburger, it's not like you were hooking up"

Y/N: "You're not upset?"

Jaden: *chuckling*
"Nope. You're my girl aren't you?"

You smile and nod feeling a wave of relief wash over you and Jaden grabs your hand and pulls you to him

You smile and nod feeling a wave of relief wash over you and Jaden grabs your hand and pulls you to him. You start to tell him you love him, but he cuts you off with a kiss. In that moment it hits you what was so different about Jaden than Bryce.

You'd had real feeling for Bryce, and he was so hot it was unreal. He had loved you and kissing him drove you insane with wanting more than you should....

But kissing Jaden felt like a black hole pulling you in until gravity was lost under his fingertips.

Completely dizzy, you grab the edge of his shirt in your fist and pull him closer without breaking your kiss. He groaned your name deep in this throat as he pushed you back onto the bed and in that moment all of your thoughts were finally silenced. After a long night of being too wrapped up in each other to sleep you finally roll over exhausted and let your head hit the pillow.

J: "Whatcha doin' today, baby?"

Y/N: "Well for starters, I need to shower-"

J: "Bet, let's do that!"

Y/N:*laughing and pushing him off off you*
"No way! You aren't hogging all the hot water"

Jaden grabs your towel and takes off running. You chase after him laughing like you've both never been happier than in this moment. You hear Addison's voice calling you so Jaden runs down the stairs with you in quick pursuit. You run into Jaden at the bottom of the stairs, barely able to focus you are laughing so hard tears are filling your eyes, but Jaden has frozen like he'd seen a ghost.

You look up and come face to face with your father. You stand in front of him wearing Jaden's t-shirt barely covering your panties and Jaden is in only his boxer briefs still carrying the stolen towel

Dad: "I would ask you why you haven't answered your texts this morning, but I can see what you've been doing"

Y/N: *pulling the hem of the t-shirt as low as possible*
"What are you doing here?"

Dad: "I came to talk to you, alone!"

Y/N: "I don't have anything to sa-"

Dad: *interrupting*
"I was talking to HIM"

The way he spats the word "him" makes your blood boil and Jaden's head lower in defeat.

Jaden: *handing you the towel*
"Babe, it's ok. Go take your shower. I'll be fine I promise"

You try to argue, but Bryce walks in and you know that he would jump in to defend you if your dad gets out of line or if Jaden feels trapped so you grab the towel and kiss Jaden quickly and run upstairs with your heart racing.

Dad: "What exactly are your plans for my daughter?"

Jaden: "I love her and I want to spend my life with her. I thought that was clear"

Dad: "I meant what is she going to be doing other than being with you?"

Jaden is dumbfounded and feels so uncomfortable that he can't even speak as your dad continues

Dad: "Do you know she dropped out of college since she's been with you? Does that sound like you have her best interests at heart that you allowed that?"

Jaden: *growing angry*
"Actually she took a semester off because you cancelled the check to the university out of spite and she didn't want to pay her own money to earn a degree she had no desire to get. She only went for you"

You are standing in the bathroom feeling uneasy about leaving Jaden with your dad and decide to skip the shower and just get dressed and pull your hair into a messy bun and rush back down the stairs. You hear your dad over the balcony say something you can't quite make out, but his condescending tone is loud and clear.

Y/N: "Don't you dare talk to him that way!"

Dad: "You are my daughter-"

Y/N: *interrupting*
"And this is his house!"

Jaden: *correcting you*
"OUR house*

Dad: "You can play house all you want, but what is your plan when things get too real for Mr. Rock-and-Roll here and he takes off on this big tour he has planned?"

Y/N: "How do you know about that?"

Dad: "I have the resources to find out anything I need to Y/N"

Jaden is silent looking like a deer in the headlights

Y/N: "If you must know I'm going with him"

Dad: "So you give up college to follow him around the world chasing his dreams? What about your dreams?"

You start to cry not because there is any truth to what he is yelling, but because you feel so powerless again and hate that he makes you feel this way again after you thought you'd escaped it

Y/N: *whispering through choked back tears*
"You don't know anything about my dreams..."

Bryce: *walks back in seeing you in tears and Jaden looking like he's going to be sick*
"With all due respect, sir... I think you need to get the hell out of our house" 

 I think you need to get the hell out of our house"