57- The Baby

Josh: *Lets out a huge sigh and announces*
"I'm a dad!"

Josh: *Lets out a huge sigh and announces*"I'm a dad!"

Everyone jumps up and hugs him

Addison: "So the baby is ok? What about Nessa?"

Josh: "She will be wheeled back in here within an hour. I need to go back but will someone please call our moms and tell them Lucas Richards is here and he's perfect!!"

Josh yells the last part as he disappears down the hall

Nessa has settled in the room and is relaxing while everyone takes turns holding the baby. Everyone had passed him around except Jaden who wouldn't hold him out of fear of dropping him. Addison was currently swaying back and forth humming to baby Lucas.

 Addison was currently swaying back and forth humming to baby Lucas

Bryce: *laughing*
"Ok sweetheart, give the baby up. I can sense your baby fever from here"

Addison: "But smell his sweet little head. It smells like baby soap."

Bryce: "Give me like five years and I'll think about it, until then..."

*Bryce scoops the baby out of her arms and turns towards you*
"...damn that is a cute baby though. Okay give me two years"

Everyone else laughs as he hands you the baby. You move to sit next to Nessa to make sure she is getting plenty of time bonding even though she isn't strong enough to hold him yet.

Y/N: "You better watch out, Ness. Bryce is one sweet baby smile away from baby-napping Lucas..."

*no answer*
"...Ness?"

Josh tries to cover her up so she can rest, but panic sets in as alarms on her monitors go off. A group of Dr's and nurses rush in. A nurse takes the baby and tells everyone to clear the room. Josh stays with his son as Nessa is rolled back out of the room. Everyone else is in the waiting room, panicking, unsure of what just happened.

 Everyone else is in the waiting room, panicking, unsure of what just happened

Kio: "She was just fine, I don't understand."

Olivia: *wraps her arms around him and reassures him*
"Everything will be ok. She is young and strong."

Griffin: "This is literally the best hospital in the state "

Addison: "Someone needs to call her parents back."

Jaden: "Crap I left my phone in there. Be right back."