10‐ The Date

J: *grabs your hand* "C'mon the Uber is here"

At dinner Jaden's phone keeps going off but he gets brownie points for only checking twice

Y/N: "If you need to respond I won't be upset" 

J: *kisses you* "nah it's just music stuff besides I'm talking to exactly who I want to"

Yep that boy has a hold of your heart big time already. Jaden excuses himself to find the manager and thank him for the private table and the phone he left on the table goes off repeatedly. Curiosity gets the best of you and you pick it up and see dozens of messages from Mads. 

Today?? He told you he was at the studio today

Today?? He told you he was at the studio today. Was he really with Mads? You feel like you're going to be sick and when Jaden comes back you ask if he can take you back to the house

J: "Uh… sure… is everything ok?"

Y/N: "Yeah I just am not feeling great all at once"

Jaden throws some cash on the table and you head home. Back at the house, you change while Jaden goes outside to return a few calls. You are so worked up with jealousy and heartbreak that you head over to Josh's room to find Nessa.

Josh opens the door and before he can say a word you run across the room and curl up next to Nessa bawling. You tell her everything and cry until you drift off to sleep. When Jaden comes back inside looking for you, Josh comes into Jaden's room

Josh: "hey, she fell asleep in my bed… with Nessa I mean"

Jaden: "oh ok she said she wasn't feeling well at dinner so I was worried"

Josh: "Man, I gotta tell you something… At dinner she saw you texting Mads and then I guess you lied and told her it was work. Girl like cried herself to sleep in there dude"

 Girl like cried herself to sleep in there dude"

J: "Oh God its not what it looks like I swear. You remember I got Mads that job in the wardrobe department of my label… She reached out after she calmed down and asked if I was still cool with her doing it because they'd asked her to put together some looks for the video I'm shooting tomorrow. She came by the studio today to have me try on a few pieces and… oh God… That's absolutely all it was I swear"

Josh: "Dude it'll be OK this girl is crazy about you it will all be OK let's go play some video games to take your mind off of it"