54- It's a Date

J: "We actually have a date night planned so we should leave you guys alone. If you need anything call us."

A date night? You thought he'd changed his mind after you demanded on staying home the other night. Back at the house, you and Jaden walk in on Avani and Anthony in the kitchen.

Y/N: "Hey what are you guys doing here?"

Avani: "Jaden and Anthony have some stuff to... uh... do."

Y/N: "Oh? I thought we were going out Jaden?"

J: "We are, I just thought maybe you'd like to get ready with a friend instead of all alone because Ant is gonna help me with some... uh... stuff"

You head upstairs cautiously because it feels like he's up to something

Avani: "Don't worry sugar, its a good surprise."

Y/N: "Well that made me more nervous."

Avani: "Don't be. It will be a beautiful night. I promise. Let's start with getting you extra beautiful"

Y/N: "I don't know if have the right outfit. I don't even know what we're doing."

Avani: "I got it handled. Addison dropped off a few summer dresses to borrow that are perfect."

Y/N: "She's just probably glad it's not her boyfriend I'm going out with again like last time you helped me

Y/N: "She's just probably glad it's not her boyfriend I'm going out with again like last time you helped me."

You both laugh. You can't help but remember the last time you two sat in a room together helping get you ready. It was a few months ago for a date with Bryce.

Y/N: "It just feels so different."

Avani: "It probably is because this isn't forced. You're not trying to fall for anyone. You are already totally in love."

Y/N: *mumbles*
"For what good that is doing me."

Avani: "Hey don't say that. Everything will be ok, will you trust me?"

Y/N: "Its hard to trust anything, tbh when he can't even commit to being my boyfriend."

Avani: "Girl you look too hot to be stressing so much... turn and look in the mirror."

You have never felt more ready for a magical night than you do right now. Jaden sticks his head in and is stunned silent before he can get out what he was going to say. He pulls himself the rest of the way into the door never taking his eyes off of you.

J: "Wow..."

You will never get tired of the way that boy looks at you.

Avani: *laughing*
"I did good, I know"

J: "Wow"

Y/N: "I look ok?"

J: "Baby, you looked okay before you came in here. There isn't even a word for how you're looking right now."

Avani: "Oh my God, can you two be any cuter? Go before you lose track of time."

You stare at Jaden in awe. He always builds you up as beautiful, but you never seem to prepare yourself for how hot this man is when he walks in the same room.

The drive is silent, but you cant take your eyes off of this man

The drive is silent, but you cant take your eyes off of this man. He is literally all you ever wanted. You hope and pray that someday soon he can think the same about you and show it. You pull up at the section of the beach he brought you to the night you met.

Y/N: " It's your special place... is this where we are going?"

J: "I wanted to get dinner but I wanted to be alone so I thought this would be ok? We can go somewhere different if you want?"

Y/N: "No, no... this is just perfect Jaden. I want to stay here."

Jaden lays out a blanket in the sand and pulls a cooler bag from the trunk before sitting next to you.

J: *handing you a container of your favorite to-go food*"I made dessert myself but dinner is from your favorite restaurant

"I made dessert myself but dinner is from your favorite restaurant."

After you finish eating and talking, Jaden lays back and grabs his stomach.

J: "Oh my god I'm so full."

Y/N: *playfully*
"Oh no you don't. You promised me dessert."

You reach in and pull out a container of chocolate covered strawberries and try to feed him one but he playfully pretends to not want one

Y/N: *shoving it in your mouth*
"Fine by me... mine now"

J: *starts tickling you*
"Hey that was mine!"

You fall backwards laughing so hard.

J: *props himself up on his arm and looks at you laughing*
"God I love you. I am never going to want anything as much as I want this with you."