𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓁𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝓌ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓎 ℯ𝒾ℊ𝒽𝓉

Start from the beginning

Steven's face brightened up at her comment, approaching her rather slowly, not wanting to cause any wrong steps. "That's- That's good! I need you to remember. If you don't, something really bad will happen to me and my home. Please, think!" Steven desperately forced Spinel.

"Steven, I think we should give her some time-"

"Do you remember the garden?" Steven cut you off.

Spinel's head lifted, her tears still running down her beautiful chubby pink cheeks, her memories were fuzzy. "The garden?"

"Is anything coming back to you?"

"Steven, maybe we should just-"

Spinel smiled for a moment before turning it back to deep frown, her memories slowly coming back to her, a sudden burning sensation in her heart was tugged; Spinel yelled, slamming both of her huge hands onto the warp, letting your hand go; the warp was now activated by Spinel's will, you and Steven floated along with Spinel who was now draining in tears.

You panicked, you reached out for Steven to grab your hand. "Steven!" you shouted softly.

Steven saw you held out your hand, immediately grabbed your hand in his, he pulled you down to be on his level and hugged you tightly; he pulled away after few seconds, worries now crashing him, he grabbed your face with both of his larger hands softly, looked deeply in your eyes in concern.

"A-Are you okay? Did you get hurt? Did she hurt you? Did you-"

"I'm fine, Steven. Thank you" you spoke, kissed him on the cheek after.

Steven's face went clearly bright red, he felt like he could die in embarrassment of how much and bright he was blushing in front of you, but you didn't mind, you just softly smiled at him and hugged him again, resting your head on his shoulder.

"I'm just really happy that you're okay" you spoke softly, nuzzling further to his neck.

Steven blushed further, he had always higher you from time to time but he never really got you under his neck, he could clearly felt your soft warm breaths brushing his neck; not like it's bothering him or something, but he's scared of what he could do to you at the time.

Steven stopped thinking when the warp slowly let the three of you down, Spinel instantly ran towards the garden, her facial face held the most painful expression you've ever seen; of course, you haven't know what's her story about but you already felt something that isn't good will be coming sooner or later.

You broke the hug from Steven and walked hand-by-hand with him towards Spinel who was still mesmerizing the garden after so long, your lips twitched happily when you saw how big Spinel's smile we're, giving Steven a squeeze, he replied the same.

"This was our garden! A special world built just for Pink and I" Spinel began.

A sudden flashback is reviewed to sight, seeing that Pink and Spinel were playing hide-and-seek together with Pink Diamond tried to find Spinel in the big looking fresh garden; Pink Diamond squinted her eyes, lips pouting, she still couldn't find Spinel but then Spinel came out from her back and surprised her with very funny faces which made Pink Diamond laughed so hard that made her clenched her stomach.

"On Homeworld, Pink was so lonely and sad, but not here! Here, we would play for hours. Every day was so much fun" Spinel continued, starting off somewhere. Another vision was showed to them, it was Spinel juggling some bubbles which makes Pink Diamond smiled and laughed cheerfully, clapping on how great Spinel was at juggling. But then the vision showed Pink Diamond sighing, her eyes closed tiredly which Spinel didn't notice. "At least... That's what I thought"