𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

AFTER THAT DAY AT SI'S birthday party, Jiao found herself spending more and more time with him. Jiao was glad that she had finally recognized her feelings for Si. Even though it had taken her a while to figure out what it was that Jiao felt for him and even though she figured out after the crazy events the two went through, she was delighted that she understood herself better.

Over the next few days, Jiao was going on a bunch of different dates with Si. Sometimes they would go hiking at a few different parks, while other times they would cook food for themselves while stargazing. There were even times when Meili and Ayame would third wheel their date which would then result in the four of them going to the arcade. Jiao enjoyed and cherished every moment that she spent with Si. Their dates were always fun and somehow had crazy twists to them which managed to make the dates even more fun. Even when Ayame and Meili third-wheeled Jiaos dates, she still managed to enjoy herself.

Jiao and Si were always together. Whether that was at school or home, the two always spent as much time as they could with each other. Even when the two weren't able to see each other or be around each other because they were busy, they still texted and called each other frequently. It was one of those days that Jiao was sitting in her room sketching while talking to Si on the phone. The two were talking about how their day had gone so far and just anything that came into mind, that is until Kiaria walked in with a confused look.

When Jiao saw the expression on her cousin's face was a mix of confusion and seriousness, she told Si she'd call him back before ending the call and turning to her cousin with concern. "What's wrong Kie?" she asked.

"Nothing, Ji it's just- have you heard anything from Uncle Jihoon or Aunt Sua recently?" she suddenly asked and Jiao shook her head. If she was being honest she hadn't heard much from her parents at all recently, but that wasn't much of a big deal since they rarely called and checked up on Jiao and her sisters. So Kiaria asking that question confused Jiao.

"No, why? What happened?" she asked.

"I don't know, mom said something about them visiting us here soon." Kiaria shrugged her shoulders as she plopped down onto Jiao's bed and Jiao furrowed her brows.

Her parents were going to be visiting them soon? But why? They usually never visited unless it was something important or something related to their business. The last time Jiao recalled seeing her parents was when her mom visited Jiao to clear up the rumors that Li Zhen had created by posting and framing Jiao with the photos of her, Si and Kun. However, that itself had happened almost a year ago so why were they coming now?

"What? Here? Why would they be visiting us here and now? They usually never visit unless it's something important." Jiao asked with a small frown.

"I know. I was confused too. That's why I asked." Kiaria responded.

"Well I don't know." she mumbled, "I hope everything's alright."

Kiaria noticed the worry on her cousin's face and she began to feel guilty for making her worried, "Don't worry, everything probably is." she assured her.

Jiao smiled, "You're right.", Jiao shrugged her shoulders at the thought and figured that her parents were probably visiting because they felt like it and hadn't seen them in a while. It probably wasn't anything serious so Jiao turned around and went back to doing her sketch while assuring herself everything would be okay.

--

The next day at school, Jiao found herself at the one place she hadn't gone to in a long time and that was the school's rooftop. Jiao remembered how at the beginning of the school year, she would constantly go there and that mostly had to do with the fact that it was the quietest place there and not many people went there. The only person that usually went there was Kun, and since Kun was her best friend, she had much more fun when she was there with him.