𝟎𝟐𝟒

MILLIONS OF THOUGHTS WERE RACING through Jiao's head as she followed behind Si. Who was the person that posted the photos and how did he find out where that person lived? Jiao asked Si a ton of questions on their drive, but he didn't give her a proper answer, he just told her to wait and see which resulted in her becoming more impatient.

To Jiao's delight, their drive wasn't long and only lasted about ten minutes. When they got out of the car, Jiao found herself standing in front of some sort of apartment. So this was where the culprit lived? Jiao and Si walked up the long staircase and soon found themselves in front of a door with Ximen, Meizuo, Kun, Kiaria and Shancai already there.

"Hey, guys." Kiaria greeted.

"She's in there," Ximen told Si.

"Who is?" Shancai, who was unaware of what was currently going on, asked.

"The person who posted those photos of you and Jiao is inside." Kun answered her.

The group wasted no time and rang the bell. While the group of seven stood on the other end of the door and waited for the culprit to be revealed, Jiao started to grow anxious. Who was the culprit and why did that person do all this?

When the door finally opened and it revealed to be none other than . . .

"Li Zhen?"

Jiao stared at Li Zhen with shock. She was the one who posted those photos? No, it had to be a lie. Why would her friend do that to her?

"Shancai? Jiao?" Li Zhen said, seeming just as shocked to see them at her door.

She then glanced at Ximen, Kiaria, Meizuo, Si and Kun and shifted uncomfortably in her spot, "What're you guys doing here?"

When she didn't hear a response she let out an awkward smile, "Come in." She said as she opened the door wider for them to enter through, "My place is a bit messy, I hope you don't mind."

While the group entered through the door, Li Zhen turned around and cleaned up a stack of magazines that laid on the table, "Have a seat."

"Looks like someone is still feigning innocence."

Li Zhen turned around in confusion, "What do you mean?"

"Guys, there must be a mistake. Li Zhen can't be the one that posted the photos." Jiao said in denial.

Li Zhen was one of the nicest people Jiao knew, why would she betray her and Shancai?

"Yeah, why would she set us up?" Shancai added.

"Li Zhen, you want to go to school with Shancai and even university. Although Thomas left and couldn't be reached, Ximen, Kiaria, Kun and I did some digging and we found that the Weibo user that posted those defamatory photos was you."

Kiaria narrowed her eyes and crossed her arms over her chest, "Spit it out. Why did you do it?"

Jiao's heart began to race, was Li Zhen who posted those photos? "Tell me they're lying Li Zhen. Tell me what they're saying isn't true."

"Well . . . " Li Zhen tried, unable to come up with an answer.

Kiaria chuckled, "You're not going to answer? Alright, don't worry about it, 'cause we have other ways that will make you confess."

"Perhaps you'd prefer to settle this in court," Ximen added.

Kun took out his phone, "I'll call the lawyer." He said and began to dial a number.

Jiao knew that they were just trying to scare Li Zhen into confessing and most likely weren't going to call a Lawyer. She turned out to be correct because not even a moment later, Li Zhen seemed to have bought the lie and finally snapped.