𝟎𝟑𝟗

JIAO WASN'T LYING WHEN SHE said she wasn't going to ever talk to Si again. She was serious because what Si had done was big and had really crossed the line this time. Despite Jiao telling him to leave Shancai, Xiaoyou and Qianghes High School reunion and to not make a scene, Si still stayed, caused a scene and even landed one of her classmates in the hospital.

Jiao didn't understand what was going on with him. After everything the two had been through, Jiao thought Si had really changed and he wasn't as bad as he used to be, but she was wrong. He didn't change and he probably never would, which's why Jiao was done dealing with him and the constant drama that he brought with him.

After apologizing to Shancai and Xiaoyou for the scene that Si had caused and even personally visiting Zhibu in the hospital to apologize to him over what went down, Jiao had decided she would treat Si like a stranger from them on and as if she didn't know him because that's what he deserved from her after what he had done.

It seemed that Si hadn't taken what Jiao said to him seriously because whenever he tried to talk to her or approach her when he saw Jiao passing by him and his friends in the corridors of Mingde, he was surprised when Jiao straight up ignored him. However, his friends and Kiaria didn't blame Jiao for treating Si the way she did since even they knew that Si shouldn't have caused such a big scene and disrespected Shancais old classmates the way he did.

It was one of those days Jiao was walking down the corridors of Mingde to get to her locker and avoid Si. So far, Jiao hadn't seen any sign of Si or any of his friends all day. Maybe they had finally gotten the hint and Si would leave Jiao alone now. If that was the case then Jiao couldn't be any happier since that meant that she wouldn't have to deal with any more drama.

As Jiao began taking out the necessary books she needed from her locker, she got lost in her thoughts, but was snapped out of them when she heard her name being called out.

"Hey Jiao!" Jiao looked over and saw the person that had greeted her was none other than Shancai herself walking towards her direction and beside her was the boy she and Shancai had met when they visited Zhibu at the hospital.

Jiao smiled at Shancai, "Oh hi Shancai," she then turned her head to the boy beside her, "Hi Shunping. If I'm not wrong?" she asked and the boy smiled at her.

"Nice to see you too Jiao. Thank you for the baked pastries, Zhibu and I couldn't stop eating them." he confessed.

Jiao smiled. She was glad they liked the baked pastries. Since Jiao had felt really horrible for what had gone down at Shancais old highschool reunion and for landing Zhibu in the hospital, when Shancai went to visit him, she also went along and even brought some snacks she baked as an apology. Of course when she showed up and apologized, Zhibu dismissed her and assured her that it wasn't her fault, but that didn't change anything because she still felt responsible for what happened.

"No worries, I'm glad you guys liked them. How's your brother by the way?" she asked as she closed her locker door and began walking down the corner staircase of Mingde beside them.

Shuniping smiled, "He's better now." he assured her.

"I'm so sorry for what happened, it's my fault he got hurt." She apologized.

This caused Shuniping to furrow his eyes in confusion, "Huh? But I thought it was Daoming Si who beat him up." he responded and Jiao was surprised about the information he knew. How did he know Daoming Si beat his brother up?

Jiao gave him an astonished look, "How did you-" she began but Shuniping interrupted her.

"Shancai told me everything." he confessed and Jiao nodded her head, it all started to make sense now.