𝟎𝟑𝟖

WITH THE GROUP RETURNING TO Shanghai, Jiao found herself getting dragged to Shancai and Xiaoyou's highschool reunion. It was quite sudden but when Shancai and Xiaoyous old highschool friends decided to plan a reunion, Shancai and Xiaoyou wanted Jiao to come along and have some fun, especially after what happened on the trip.

When Jiao was first invited by the two, she denied the offer since she felt if she went along with them, she would he intruding since she didn't know any of their old friends, but Shancai and Xiaoyou assured her that nobody would mind and would actually be happy if she came along, so Jiao agreed and went with them.

Shancai and Xiaoyou were right when they told Jiao nobody would care if she came along to their highschool reunion and would actually be happy because as she greeted Shancais old classmates and friends, they presented themselves as really friendly and nice, much nicer than Jiao had expected them to be.

She also made friends with one of Shancais old friends, Zhibu and throughout most of the reunion, Zhibu told Jiao many stories about Shancai and them back in their highschool days. Jiao couldn't help at most of the ridiculous highschool stories she was told. Jiao wished she'd attended Shancais highschool because based on the stories she had heard, the school itself seemed so much more adventurous and cooler to experience then the boring, preppy highschool Jiao had attended back in London.

"Okay guys it's time to play!" Zhibu announced as he stood up from his spot and walked over to the crowd.

Jiao looked over at Zhibu and everyone and wondered what they were doing so she walked over to the crowd around him and that's when she saw Zhibu pull out some sort of cup, then everyone began filling it with gross ingredients. Because of how disgusting the whole thing was, Jiao stepped back and tried resisting the urge to throw up over how disgusting the smell that radiated the entire room was.

Jiao wondered what they were going to do with the cup, but when she heard that someone had to down the whole thing, Jiao stared at it with nothing but even more disgust. Someone had to drink that gross substance?

Shancai cringed, seemingly having the same thoughts as Jiao, "That's too nasty, I don't want to play." she declared.

"Me neither." Jiao agreed with Shancai.

Jiao hoped that it would be at that and Shancais classmates wouldn't make Jiao actually drink whatever was inside the cup, but she was wrong.

"No no it's been so long. Nobody gets to escape." Zhibu announced.

"Alright everyone get ready, black or white-" Qianghe announced as everyone that was gathered around the table got prepared for their next move.

Jiao heaved out a sigh, knowing fully well that she wouldn't be able to get out of this and got ready as well.

"1, 2, 3!"

When everyone withdrew their hands, they glanced to see who was the odd ones out and Jiao groaned after seeing that the only ones that were the odd ones out and had their hands facing upwards rather than downwards was her and Zhibu.

When everyone saw who the odd ones out were, they began to cheer and make loud noises causing Jiao to stifle a laugh as well.

"Hey I just met you guys and I'm new to all this, can't I get a free pass?" Jiao asked with a hopeful look since she really didn't want to drink that substance, but Zhibu shook his head.

"Sorry princess, doesn't work that way." he responded and Jiao cringed at the pet name. She looked away to try and figure out how she could get out of playing this game because Jiao knew that there was no way she'd do that whole thing.