𝟎𝟎𝟑

AS JIAO GOT BUSY WITH her classes, she forgot about Shancai and the incident that had occurred moments after the lecture had finished. It was mostly because she was too occupied in her thoughts. Jiao was confused and wondered why the people in her art class had reacted that way when she sat next to the guy.

It was strange and she wanted answers, but by the time lunch rolled around the corner, Jiao decided to forget about the incident and to look for Shancai instead. She still needed to apologize to her and make sure that she was alright. Along with that, Jiao had heard a couple of rumors involving a certain freshman who had attacked the school's guest, Mr. Bobbitt once the lecture was over.

Jiao put two and two together and inferred that the freshman was probably none other than Shancai. So to confirm whether her suspicions were true or not Jiao decided to ask Kiaria for help as soon as the bell for lunch had rung.

"So you don't know where she is, yet you expect me to help you search for her . . . in this humongous school?"

"Don't be so dramatic Kie. Besides, I need to apologize for earlier," hearing the latter's answer made Kiaria furrow her eyebrows and crease her forehead in confusion.

"But it wasn't even your fault. You were pushed by those fangirls." she pointed out.

Jiao sighed, she knew she was right, but she still felt guilty for the situation that had transpired, "I know. But if I had paid attention to where I was walking, I wouldn't have been pushed, causing me to bump into her, hence making her drop the phone."

Kiaria shrugged her shoulders, "Whatever, let's quickly find her 'cause I'm hungry," she confessed holding onto her petite stomach that was continuously making weird noises.

"When are you not?"

After roaming around the school for a bit, Jiao was relieved when she finally found Shancai.

Kiaria had spotted the raven near her lockers, whilst a group of girls pointed and gossiped about her, unbothered by how loud they were.

Jiao shook her head in annoyance, could a person be any ruder?

Jiao wanted to say something and stand up for the girl, but she kept quiet. Jiao knew that it would only cause drama and that wasn't something she was keen on dealing with.

When Jiao and Kiaria approached Shancai and her group of friends, they went unnoticed due to how invested the group were in the conversation.

The three finally broke out of their daze when Jiao lightly tapped Shancais' shoulder.

"Oh hi Jiao, hi Kiaria," Shancai murmured noticing their presence.

"Hey, uh-I just wanted to apologize for earlier." Jiao began with the speech she'd been preparing, "I didn't mean to bump into you or break your phone. You see, I wasn't exactly watching where I was walking which I know was stupid. Look, I'm more than happy to pay the expenses or even buy you a new phone." she continued rambling and the raven couldn't help but let out an amused smile.

"It's okay Jiao, you weren't the one that broke it. It was that rude guy who caused me a week's worth of suspension." she slumped against the lockers mumbling the last part to herself.

"Speaking of suspensions, why did you attack the school's guest?" Kiaria cut in asking what everyone else had been thinking.

"I didn't mean to attack him, I was trying to find that F4 member with the ugly green shoes, he's the one who broke my phone."