𝟎𝟎𝟓

AFTER THE CAKE INCIDENT, JIAOS mood remained sour for the remainder of the day. Though not wanting to ruin Li Zhen's' birthday, she decided to let the incident slide and tried distracting herself as much as she could, despite the fact that she could basically smell trouble brewing up and being presented to them in any given moment.

Nonetheless, she reminisced that awful memory upon arriving at her third class of the day, which she conveniently shared with Kiaria– who had thought that it would be a great idea to bring up the cake incident and give the brunette a pep talk on how she shouldn't have let her anger get the best of her because as she quoted, 'god knows what that group would do to her now.'

"I don't care Kie, he deserves to be treated the way he treats others. I mean come on, did you see the way he shoved Li Zhen and grabbed Shancai!" Jiao grumbled looking back at the book she'd been invested in ignoring the eyes falling on them every now and then.

"I know Ji, but you remember what that Junior told us, right? Those people are not to be messed with, plus do you want to start drama at your first week here?"

The brunette sighed understanding what the raven trying to convey. "You're right, don't worry I'll be careful next time," she responded, making the latter smile. "But I'm warning you, if that jerk does anything like that again, then I won't hesitate to punch him in the face."

"Alright fine," Kiaria mumbled.

She knew that the brunette had every right to be upset with Si for the way he had reacted and treated their friends, but with the reputation and status that Jiao and her withheld, she knew that they had to be extra careful because making even the slightest bit of omission would cost them a lot.

--

After a long day, Jiao walked to her last class of the day which was none other than her art class. Of course, by the time it had rolled around, Jiao had completely forgotten about the incident and the reactions that her classmates displayed on her first day when she chose her somewhat permanent seat.

When she arrived at her class, she almost immediately noticed Kun. While most of the students chattered and talked amongst themselves, he was once again all by himself ignoring the occasional stares and comments that were being made about him.

The rumors seemed to be true, Kun wasn't a peoples person.

Jiao walked over to her seat while ignoring the weird stares and whispers she too was receiving and set her stuff down. It had been such a long day and Jiao couldn't wait to go home and relax. She was still somewhat upset with the cake incident and how their second encounter with F4 had gone.

Although she had told herself that she would drop the incident and let it slide, she couldn't forget what that Daoming Si had done and how he had treated her friends. Everytime she thought about his actions, and his threats, her blood boiled.

Who did he think he was?

Jiao knew he was no different than the people from her previous schools, those who thought they were automatically better than everyone else just 'cause they had the popularity and the looks.

She wanted to teach him a lesson and make him pay for what he had done, but Jiya also knew that she needed to fulfil the promise she gave to Kiaria earlier and not do anything stupid. Which's why Jiao looked away, occupying her thoughts and attention on someplace else until she heard the soft clicking of heels.

"Welcome back guys."

Looking up, Jiao noticed that her class had started and that all her classmates, along with her teacher were settled inside. Jiao awkwardly cleared her throat, in the attempt of shaking away her thoughts away and paid attention to what the teacher was going on about.