𝟎𝟏𝟐

GLIMPSING AT HERSELF FROM THE bathroom mirror, Jiao sighed realizing that she really was going to be attending this party. Initially, she wasn't planning on going to the party seeing that Si would definitely be there, and he would only cause another scene or plan some other scheme that would totally piss her off, yet somehow Kiaria had been able to successfully convince her to come along.

"Wow Jing you're amazing at doing makeup, do you think you can do mine?"

Jiao nervously smiled as she walked outside of the washroom, aware of all the eyes on her.

"Wow Jiao, you look great."

"Thank you."

"The color of your dress really compliments your skin tone."

"You look great!"

Jiao shyly smiled at the compliments she was receiving. She had to admit, she looked pretty good, her hair had finally turned out the way she wanted it to, after working on it for over an hour and the flowery pastel blue dress she had on really went well with her body. Jiao hadn't recalled packing anything fancy for the trip since she hadn't expected to attend a beach party, but to her luck, she was able to find a dress that matched her figure and complimented her skin tone.

Shancai watched as Jing continued to do her makeup, mesmerized by how beautiful she really was. No wonder Huaze Lei liked her so much, "Jing you're so pretty," She blurted out.

"You're pretty too." Jing laughed as she was taken aback by Shancais compliment and smiled brightly,

"By the way, my birthday is next week, I'm inviting all my friends so it'd be great if you guys also came."

At the mention of her birthday, Meili jumped up from her spot and turned to Jing with an excited look, "Your birthday? Wow then it must be a pretty big event,"

"Well not really, it's just a small gathering with a couple friends."

"So does that mean I can also come?"

"Of course you can, you're all invited."

Jiao smiled, settling onto the edge of the bed and waited for everyone else to get ready as she got lost in her overwhelming thoughts. She still had second thoughts about going to this party. What was even the purpose of attending it? What more would they do besides dancing and drinking? To be honest Jiao would rather stay in the suite and binge watch her favorite Kdrama on netflix while munching on her favorite foods. But, as much as Jiao wanted to do that, she knew she couldn't hide forever and that sooner or later a time would come in which she'd have to face her phobia of parties, and by the looks of it, that time seemed to be now.

"Looks like we're all ready, shall we go?"

When Jiao looked up, she noticed that everyone was already dressed and prepared to head to the party and that's when she realized that she still needed to apply her makeup.

"Crap I completely forgot, I still need to do my makeup." Jiao muttered jumping off the bed and grabbing her makeup bag as she walked towards the mirror.

"Oh do you want us to wait downstairs for you?" Ayame asked but was quickly dismissed by the brunette.

"No need, you guys can go ahead. We'll just meet there."

"Are you sure?"

"Completely, now go before you miss it, we're already running late," Jiao smiled.

Shancai, Meili, Ayame and Kiaria agreed and bidded Jiao goodbye as they exited the room leaving her all alone. Jiao thought that Jing had also exited alongside them, but it turned out that she had decided to stay behind.