𝟎𝟎𝟐

JIAOS FIRST DAY AT MINGDE had gone surprisingly well. To her luck, she shared two classes with Shancai, Li Zhen, and Qianghe. She also managed to make some new friends throughout the rest of her classes, which hadn't been an issue as most of her classmates were eager to just talk to her or be around her presence, given the status she had.

Her next few days at Mingde weren't quite as easy, especially on her fourth day as she had woken up later than she had anticipated to. On this particular day, all the students in the University were invited to attend a special lecture with a special guest that morning. They were each required to wear a white dress shirt for the lecture. But because Jiao wanted to spice up her outfit, she added some changes.

Instead of wearing a white oversized dress shirt, Jiao added an elegant white and gold-colored belt around her waist to show off her figure. Along with that, she added the belts around both her sleeves to make the belts look like straps and make her dress look like it was off the shoulder.

When Jiao and Kiaria arrived to school and found that the courtyard wasn't scattered as usual and the number of students arriving was decreasing, they of course thought that they were late for the lecture. Worried, they rushed into the auditorium. But were relieved to see that they weren't late at all, and were in fact on time. 

"Thank god," Jiao mumbled as the two settled into empty seats.

"For a second there I thought we were late," Kiaria expressed fixing the off the shoulder white shirt dress she was wearing.

"We would've been, if you had token another hour to make ur hair, I mean come on Kie who takes two hours to do their hair?"

Kiaria fake gasped before flipping her hair, "Well, obviously this gorgeous hair won't be made on its own, it's going to take its share of time," she answered causing the latter to shoot her an amused look.

Kiaria teasingly blew the brunette a kiss before turning towards the front, as the lecture was to be starting soon.

--

Jiao had grown tired due to how long the lecture had been, sure it was interesting and rather fun listening to it in English, another language she was fluent in. But Jiao couldn't deny that the lecture was way too long and somewhat boring. She was relieved when it was finally over and nonetheless couldn't wait to get the hell out of there.

As Jiao and Kiaria began walking out of the auditorium she couldn't help but let out a loud yawn, which made Kiaria chuckle.

"What?" Jiao asked and Kiaria shook her head.

"Oh nothing, just laughing at how ridiculous you look," she answered and Jiao playfully rolled her eyes.

"Big deal I'm just tired of sitting in the same spot for two hours," Jiao responded closing her eyes as she extended her short arms when she suddenly began getting shoved to the side.

"What the-" Jiao muttered at the screams that suddenly filled the empty halls.

"They're coming! Omg F4 is coming!" she heard someone shout causing all the girls around Jiao to freak out.

Jiao looked around and saw a few girls touching up their makeup, whilst others fixed their hair and outfits. Jiao furrowed her eyebrows at this wondering why everyone was freaking out so much.