𝟎𝟑𝟓

AFTER WHAT HAPPENED WITH YANGYANG and Si, Jiao tried to talk to Si and resolve the fight they had but because of how petty he was acting, he ignored Jiao and wouldn't even give her a chance to apologize, let alone talk to him.

When Jiao finally had enough of his pettiness, she decided to leave the situation they were in and to let him stay mad at her because with his arrogant attitude, she was no longer in the mood to chase after him and sort things out between them when it was clear that he didn't want to sort things out himself. Whichs why Jiao spent the next few days doing her own thing and focusing on her studies. With Christmas rolling around, Jiao heard the students in Mingde would be given a two week break to celebrate the holidays and new year with their family.

Since there wasn't much for Jiao to do during the break, she decided to just stay home and relax at home to do nothing in particular, that is until she got a visit from F4 - well Ximen, Meizuo, Lei and Kun more specifically, who invited her to come with them on the trip they were planning to go to which was to Canada.

The four seniors explained to Jiao that every year during the winter break, they went to Canada and stayed at Si's house to celebrate the new year and watch the firework countdown from the mountain. They told her how this year was no different and that they were hoping she would come since they invited Shancai and everyone else.

Although Jiao was hesitant to go on the trip because she wasn't keen on seeing Si after the fight they had and the petty attitude he was giving her, Jiao changed her mind after being persuaded by her sisters, Kiaria, Shancai and Xiaoyou. They wanted Jiao to have fun and to relax for a bit just like them and they thought going on this trip would be the perfect way.

Plus, since Jiao's parents owned mansions that were close to the mansion where the whole group would be staying- more specifically Si's mansion, Jiao didn't have to worry about dealing with Si because she, her sisters and Kiaria would be able to stay comfortably in their own mansion.

Whichs why Jiao found herself packing her things the day before the group would be leaving for the trip. Thankfully Jiaos teachers had been nice enough to not assign or give her any work to finish over the break, which meant Jiao would really be able to enjoy the whole thing.

As Jiao folded her clothes and put all the necessary items in her suitcase, she was snapped from her thoughts when she heard her phone ringing.

Curious, Jiao glanced at the called ID and saw it was none other than Si. What does he want this time? Wasn't he mad at her or something?

Hesitant, Jiao answered the call, "Hello?"

"I heard you're going to Canada." he responded from the other end.

Jiao scoffed, "And? Plus why did you even call me, I thought you were ignoring me." she asked.

"That doesn't matter. What matters is why you're going to Canada."

"Uh-to go on a vacation like everyone else?"

Why was Si calling her? Didn't he already know that she was going to Canada? His friends were the ones that invited her after all.

"Well then if you're going, I'm staying behind." he told her and Jiao stopped with her packing and squinted her eyes at the new information. What did he mean by he wouldn't go if she would go? Wasn't he already not going because that's what her friends had told her and that wouldn't make any sense unless...

Jiao gasped, of course they had lied to her!

"Well, I thought you weren't going." Jiao responded.

"Why wouldn't I go?-never mind, that's not the point, the point is that you can't go, alright."