𝟎𝟎𝟒

CONVINCING SHANCAI THAT SHE'D BE more than willing to pay for her phone took a while, due to how stubborn and hellbent she was on making F4s leader apologize and do that very thing. It was certainly a struggle to convince her and took almost the entire lunch period to happen, but in the end, everyone was relieved when she had finally agreed. 

However, the group was once again began panicking and worrying when they'd realized that the upcoming day was Li Zhen's' birthday, well it was mainly everyone but Qianghe, as he wasn't really that close to the girl anyways. Which's why the girls, excluding Li Zhen devised a plan to surprise her with gifts the following day.

Claiming that she didn't have enough money to buy Li Zhen a gift, Shancai stated that she'd bake her a low fat cake instead, this way she'd be prepared to eat sweets without gaining weight or having breakouts.

Jiao agreed on the idea and even thought it was brilliant, now she had to worry about what she would get the raven. Though Jiao didn't know Li Zhen that well, she was sure that she would love a new bag, especially if it was a designer one. So that's what she got her, a new Kate Spades Chelsea Medium Backpack. 

Kiaria also had trouble coming up with a gift for the girl. But at the end decided to go with gifting her a 'Chanel' bracelet and perfume, since the brand was a hit at the moment. Even though it wasn't much, Kiaria hoped that the raven would like her simple gift.

When they arrived to school the next morning, the first thing that they all did was wish Li Zhen, before eloping into a big group hug, and showering her with the gifts they got her.

"Thank you." Li Zhen said thanking everyone one by one, before receiving her gifts.

"Here, I know it's kind of ugly so I hope you don't mind," Shancai stated as she handed Li Zhen the beautifully wrapped cake she baked the previous night.

Seeing the cake Shancai baked made her gasp, before breaking into a thankful smile "Wow, I love it! Did you know this is the first time someone's ever made me a cake?" she gushed.

This caused Jiao to to slightly frown, "Well, don't worry it surely won't be the last. Anyways, I know the bag you carry is kind of worn out, so I hope you like this one." she said with a grin as she handed her a bag.

When Li Zhen opened the bag, she gasped once again, "Oh, my-Jiao. You didn't have to. It probably cost you more than anything I own." she confessed.

Jiao however dismissed her worries, "Don't worry, it didn't cost much. Besides, it's a gift and gifts tend to cost a lot."

Li Zhen stated that she couldn't take the gift given how expensive it was, and she felt that it was unnecessary for something as simple as a birthday. But Jiao assured her that it was okay and that she wanted her to have it. After what seemed like a good five minutes of the girls going back and forth, Li Zhen finally agreed to take the gift.

She finally turned to Kiaria when she'd cleared he throat loudly to get their attention. For a moment, Kiaria awkwardly stood there, before speaking up, "So, I know we're not that close Li Zhen, but you seem like a nice person based on all the interactions we've had and any friend of Jiaos' is a friend of mine, so . . . happy birthday." she declared as she too handed the last of Li Zhens gift.

After being showered with sincere thank yous and responding with sincere no problems, Shancai suggested that the group take photos to cherish the moment, to which they all agreed. They soon found themselves standing near the front of a staircase, fixing themselves up as they prepared to pose.