(#33) Clearing Father's Name

Start from the beginning

Her whole body started shivering. The whole aristocrats started sweating, hard.

She then bowed. "I humbly apologize for my behavior." She said and I waved my hand. "Whatever. It is not the main issue, so I will let go." I said.

"Thank You." Maylene bowed again.

This girl, seriously! Did the Aristocrats really hire a stupid?

Right now, what I told now can be also said like, I can make your life a real big mess, but just because I am nice, I just won't do it.

But looking at the faces of the Aristocrats, they are not as stupid as her. (Meaning, that they are stupid enough 😉😉)

"Your Highness, Lady Aesther is wasting the time of the Palace." Count Barrel said.

"I am afraid, I am just stating the facts. But since Count Barrel is in a hurry, I suggest that you finish your alibi, Maylene." I said and she looked at me with a mixture of rage, fury and anger.

Ah! The feeling where you can babble anything but the opposing party can't say anything, because in way, I am right, is such an amazing feeling.

"Miss Anastasia," She said through gritted teeth.

This girl. She called me Miss Anastasia. For goodness sake, MISS Anastasia. That literally means that I won't inherit the power from my Father.

And I can't correct her because there has never been a permanent female representative in the Royal Assembly.

And I also can't scold her for that, because what she is saying about me has a 90, no, 99% of coming true in the future.

Ah, the amazing feeling I just experienced right now is being experienced by Maylene.

Well since I have already lost in this conversation, the most I can do is, not giving her the full satisfaction.

I then turned around and waved my hands carelessly, "Whatever. We don't want to waste the time. Because just like Count Barrel, I don't have much time to waste since I have an ailing Father." I said.

Maylene had a look of confusion. And that is a small gain.

"Back to what I was saying, Miss Aesther, the time you planned to go for a vacation and the time that The Queen saw Lord Aesther is too much of a coincidence." She said.

"How can you prove that Father did return from the South and then went back again?" I asked.

"Well, the Queen, The Queen," She didn't get any words.

She thought that if it was the Queen, everyone would believe it.

"Well, Lord Aesther really looks ill." She said pointing to my Father.

I became confused. What is she plan- No way!

It then suddenly hit me.

"It looks like you did some extra activities." Maylene said and my eyes went wide.

The falling faces of the Aristocrats suddenly brightened up.

This time it was me, having a mixture of anger and fury.

Ana, you have to hold it in- But she did that Father. But still, if you let your anger out, how can you prove his innocence? But still... No But still. You have to think ways of saving your Father first.

"You just came to know that my Father is very tired only recently. But this message came to our Household even earlier. You can't just blatantly point out a person as a criminal, mainly if it is a Noble." I said.