#TeamHoliviall

"You gonna be alright?" Zayn asked as they pulled into his driveway.

"In a few years time, probably." He smiled wryly.

"We'll get everything back to normal. Soon." He made empty promises.

"Almost normal." He corrected him.

"I'm sorry, Lou." He gave Louis' knee a few taps with a closed fist.

"Night,  Zayn." Louis sluggishly left the car, his limbs each feeling like a million pounds.

"See you." He let Louis close his door and backed out down the driveway again.

He trudged to his door aching for his bed. "Louis." A voice called out.

Louis spun around searching for the voice in the dark. A hesitant figure peered out from behind his parked car. "No." It was late and he didn't have the patience. "Get the fuck away from me." He ordered him.

"Lou, I want to talk to you." Tito strutted towards him with more confidence now.

"I don't want to talk to you." He kept his distance. "In fact, I may even want to kill you!" He raised his voice. "How dare you think about putting your hands on him?" He clenched his fist tight. He'd be happy if he never saw him again.

"Hey, he put his hands on me first." He clarified for Louis.

"You think I give a shit? I don't!" Louis was afraid of what he was getting himself into.

"I don't want to fight. I just wanted a chance to say goodbye to you before I leave tomorrow." He put his hands up for Louis to see.

"I don't care what you have to say. Have I not made it obvious that I want nothing to do with you?" Louis felt his vocal chords straining as he shouted in as soft of a voice as he could.

"All this. For him?" He took another step back with a crushed look on his face. Louis didn't care. He was done feeling sorry for him.

"For him? For him? No. No, this is for me. What you did was fucked up. I had to admit that to myself for the first time tonight. After weeks of blaming myself. You got me drunk. You watched me cry over him. And then you kissed me before I could say No. And you knew I would say no, didn't you?" Louis wasn't even teary-eyed anymore. He was just angry.

"I didn't- I was just trying to help." His eyes looked almost black in this light like they were empty.

"No, you weren't. You're never really trying to help me, are you?" Louis let him sit with that for a moment.

"I don't owe you anything. I lost so much of myself because of you and the least you could do is not come around here anymore and throw it in my face. Go home. Don't come around here again or I'll finish what he started and believe me, I don't fight fair." Louis turned on his heel and left the older boy on that note.

He walked through his door to find Lottie waiting close by. He let out a long sigh before asking, "How much of that did you get?"

"Enough to be proud." She sat at the foot of their stairs clutching the rail. "Very brave." She complimented her brother.

"What? Not ripping his smug head off?" Louis sat next to her feeling defeated.

"Speaking your truth." Lottie swallowed hard.

"What are you talking about? You know nobody in this family struggles with that." He playfully bumped her.

"I think we're actually pretty shit at it. When it matters most." She hugged her knees to her chest.

"Is there something in specific you want to tell me?" Louis tried to be gentle with his sister but his exhaustion was seeping into his tone.

"No." She huffed out. "Not yet."

"Well, whenever you're ready." He put a hand on her knee.

"Thanks." She turned her head to him and stuck out her tongue like she did when they were kids. "So, what are your plans for the rest of the weekend now that your friend group is dwindling in numbers?" She teased in her usual malicious yet caring way.

"You heard about that." Louis giggled about it. He had to have a humor about it, right?

"Hayley and Jana only tweeted all about." She scrolled through her phone to find the infamous tweet.

Louis narrowed his focus with concern. Were people really talking about it already?

"Oh, this one was too good. It's got fifty retweets so far. 'When you break up with your girlfriend on her birthday because your best friend said he'd bench you if you didn't. :/ #TeamHoliviall'" Lottie burst into laughter.

Louis snatched the phone to reread the tweet. The tweet insinuated that Zayn did everything Louis told him to and that he was the one who told Zayn to break up with Olivia. It was all absurd. Is that what they were telling people? "You've got to be kidding me." He clicked on the hashtag to see loads of people from school backing them up.

It wasn't just on their side. People were rooting for Louis, Liam, Zayn, and Anna too. They were tweeting nasty things about Olivia and Harry and bashing them for being out on 'dates' after everything went down.

They tweeted about Olivia having been with Niall the whole time and that's why Zayn must have broken up with her. They even tweeted about Harry 'getting around.' Louis wanted to kill all of them.

A few kids started tweeting on their behalf not to support the three of them with a preceding hashtag that read #boycottthemusical.

"Oh, god." Louis apologized.

Lottie grabbed the phone from his hands and read what it was he was looking at. "No." She shook her head. "No!" She ran her hands through her hair.

"I don't know why they're saying these things. We didn't put them up to it." Louis promised her.

"You better fix it. You know how much this production means to me. I don't care what you have to do. Just fix it. If this starts getting around..." She kept scrolling through to see if others were tweeting it.

"I'm not going to let anyone mess with those guys or your production. I'll handle it." He was firm with her.

"And on what authority do you think you still have to do that?" She shoved her phone in his face. "If it's not obvious, you guys aren't exactly winning this tiff." She stood up hastily and made her way up the stairs.

Fuck. Louis wanted to scream. How did it get to this? He felt like the whole world was against him and all he wanted to do was make sure Harry would be okay. He wondered if he even knew about any of this.

He wished he could call him. He wished he could hold him. And he wished with all his might that someone else wasn't doing it for him.

***
What a long night it's been.

#TeamHoliviall or #TeamZouianna ?
Guess we'll have to wait till school on Monday to find out! 😉

Please hit that vote button and leave me a comment!

Love you lots!