Time Will Tell

Harry shoved his phone in his pocket and walked back towards the building.

His friends were in line at the concession stand. Despite Niall sneaking in half his pantry, he decided he needed a corn dog and a drink.

"Hey, what took so long?" Olivia asked as he approached them. "We got your ticket."

"I had a hard time reaching it. It got trapped under the seat." He didn't necessarily lie. "Can I talk to you for a second?" He pulled her out of the line and out of earshot from the others.

"What's wrong?" She clutched onto his arm until they were sure nobody else was around to hear them.

He pulled out his phone and went to her story. "Why did you post this?" He tentatively confronted her about the video.

"What?" She shrugged her shoulder. "You guys looked cute."

"Still. You could have asked me before you posted it. And what's with the caption?" He didn't want to start a fight with her but he couldn't help how he felt about it.

"It's just a stupid filter. It doesn't mean anything." She persuaded him.

"I just don't want people to get the wrong idea." He reasoned with her.

"What idea? You like her don't you?" She crossed her arms in that way. "And what 'people?'"

Louis. It's not like Harry was trying to keep his love life private but he didn't want to rub it in either.

Harry didn't want to care what Louis knew or what he thought or how he felt but that just wasn't the case. He didn't want to hurt Louis anymore than they already hurt each other, and maybe that made Harry weak but he couldn't help how he felt.

"You're allowed to be happy without him." She insisted after Harry's silence said it all. "And you know if he or Anna just so happen to see it, let's just say I won't be losing a wink of sleep."

"Anna?" Harry didn't understand. "What does she have to do with it?"

Olivia lowered her gaze with a guilty look written all over her face.

"She likes her. She likes Diana. Of course." He didn't know why he couldn't see it before. "So what, you posted it just to make her jealous?"

"So what if I did?" She still wouldn't look at him.

"Liv." He sighed. "We can't do this. I don't want it to be like this between us and them."

"It's not fair." Olivia still wouldn't look to Harry but he could tell her eyes were watering up. "How could she do this to me? How could she not choose us?"

"I know. I miss her too." Harry admitted. "But this isn't us. We don't do this to each other."

Harry knew that was it for him and Diana. He couldn't take things any further with her knowing what she meant to his friend.

Niall and Diana approached them hesitantly with their refreshments. "You guys good?" He inquired.

"Yeah. All good." He nudged Olivia so she knew there was no bad blood.

Suddenly, Niall was met with a vicious nuggie. An older boy named Luke on the football team greeted him with a fist to the head. He was with Reese and their two dates Hayley and Jana. "Nialler!" He shouted.