Bringing Them

A monster.

That's what they thought Eren was. No one should have been able to turn into one of those monsters, not a human and therefore they thought that Eren was a monster. And here the monster is in front of the wall with his 'friends' trying to escape to try and escape his punishment. They asked if he was human the monster said yes, but how could you be human and one of them. Those Titans. Right before the cannons were fired at Eren a blinding white light took over all of the people in Wall Maria along with the Scouting Legion and Military Police.

"The fuck are we." One of the members of the Military Police said over the screaming of the Wall Maria inhabitants. Before anything else could happen another smaller white light covered the room but only instead of them disappearing someone appeared. The 'person' that appeared in front of them was a little girl, not far looking from the age 14. The Wall Maria inhabitants stared in shock and horror, too scared to say anything.

" Finally you shut up. You were going to blow my eardrums if you didn't shut up." The girl said with an annoyed expression. "Who are you and why have you brought us here." A familiar voice in the crowd shouted. Everyone turned to the voice seeing none other than humanity's strongest, Corporal Levi. "Of course it would be you who would respond this way." I said resulting in Levi's face turning into his resting bitch face.

"What way did I respond."

"Like a fucking badass."

"Ok I can't disagree with that but back to the problem here," he paused, "Why did you bring us here?"