58 💫

We spend the day watching Harry Potter with the rest of the house. Draco Malfoy comes on screen.

"He's so hot." I half-whisper. Dixie agrees and everyone looks at us weird.

"He's evil." Nick says matter-of-factly. Dixie and I shrug. We finish a movie. "Babe. I have a present for you." Nick says.

"Again?" I ask. He nods and takes me hand. We go to our big room. I see a giant bear on the sofa and Thomas
with a camera. "You guys are fucking with me." I say.

"We're not!" Thomas says.

"Sit next to it for comparison." Nick pushes me down on the sofa.

"Okay, I'm sitting next to it. Now what?" I ask. The bear moves and yells. I scream and hit it.

"Ow!" Micheal says.

"Dickheads." I huff. I stand and cross my arms over my chest.

"Awe, baby." Nick hugs me. I pinch his nipple. "Ow!"
He whines, holding his hand over his chest. I smile.

"I love you." I smile, kissing him. His arms wrap around my waist and he pulls me closer to him. Thomas and Micheal leave, locking the doorknob and shutting the door. Nick lays me down on the bed. He pulls away and takes off his shirt. My fingers trace lines on his abs.

Six Months Later:

Nick and I want to have a gender reveal and pregnancy announcement. We had the doctor put the gender in an envelope for Kouvr, Mia, Dixie and Charli to work with.

Today is the day of the gender reveal party. Jaden, Kio, Noah and Anthony are coming. I put on a dress;

Nick puts on a baby blue button down, buttoned halfway and white pants

Nick puts on a baby blue button down, buttoned halfway and white pants. We go to the backyard and see amazing decorations. I see a three foot paper mâché volcano on the concrete.

"Nick, look." I whisper, pointing at the volcano. He laughs.

"Hi! Take pin for what gender you think it is." Kouvr says. Nick and I both take girl pins. We hang out with everyone for a little bit.

"Okay! It's time to unleash the volcano!" Dixie says. We all walk over, Nick and I standing on the opposite side of everyone else.

"Here is the baking soda." Charli passes us both some baking soda. She backs away.

"THREE! TWO! ONE!" Everyone shouts. We pour in the baking soda and blue "lava" spills out.

"It's a boy!" I scream. I jump and hug Nick.

Instagram:

Liked by nickaustin, avani, lilhuddy and 3 962 692

y/nl/n: it's a boy! 💙 nick and i are proud to announce that we will be having a baby boy in january of 2021.

user296: OH MY GODDDDDDD AHH CONGRATS 💙