56 💫

I decide to go to the hospital to get a formal pregnancy test. Kouvr and Mia come with me. Nick was too nervous. I nervously wait, holding both Kouvr's and Mia's hands.

"We have your results." The doctor walks in.

"Okay. So, you are... four weeks pregnant." The doctor says. My face drops. Kouvr and Mia squeeze my hands. A tear slips out of my eye.

"T-thank you." I stammer, choking back tears. I cannot tell if they are sad or happy tears. We leave and go back home.

"So?" Nick asks, making the whole house stare at
me. I nod softly. His face drops, then a smile spreads across his lips. He wraps his arms around me and he lifts me up, spinning me around.

"Wait. You're not upset? But you've always said that we're too young." I panic.

"Babe, why would I be upset? I love you so much." He puts me down and kisses me. I smile. I want the baby, but I was worried about what Nick would say. We go up to our room and cuddle for a bit. He lifts my shirt and rubs my belly. "Hey there baby. I'm your dad and I'm very excited to meet you. I love you and your mommy very very much. You are going to be the love of our lives." He kisses my belly.

"You're really excited?" I giggle. He nods, kissing me. He lays his head on my chest.

"Oh. I got you a present!" Nick jumps up and gives me a box. I open it and see a bunny stuffed animal. I pull it out of the box.

"A Build-A-Bear!" I hug it tightly.

"Squeeze the foot." He says.

"I love you, baby." The recording says in Nick's voice. I smile and kiss him.

"I love you too." I say, kissing him.