50 💫

Two Weeks Later, Back in Los Angeles:

"Tonight is our date night." Nick says. "And I have a present." He adds.

"Oh, Nicky." I smile, as he passes me a velvet box. I open it and see a pearl necklace;

I smile at it, tears forming in my eyes

"Awe no, don't cry." He wipes away the tears. He puts it around my neck.

"I love it." I look at it in the mirror. I put on this dress;

I put on pearl drop earring and a gold curb chain bracelet

I put on pearl drop earring and a gold curb chain bracelet. Nick is wearing a black button-down shirt, buttoned 2/3 of the way down tucked into white ripped jeans. He's got his teddy chain and a gold watch. I spin my ring around and put on some other rings. I loosely curl my hair. I do my makeup and put on cherry red lipstick. We go downstairs.

"Wow, Y/n. You look gorgeous." Mia says.

"Thank you." I smile.

"Nick looking like a fucking stud." Ryland slaps Nick's shoulder. Nick smiles.

"We've gotta go." Nick takes my hand. I put on white leather pointed-toe pumps and Nick puts on black dress shoes. We get in his car. We drive to the BOA Steakhouse. We get seated at our table. A bunch of girls come up to us from the other side of the gate.

"Hi, Nick!" One of them says.

"Hi." He smiles. He takes pictures with them.

"I love you." Another girl says.

"Love you too." He smiles, holding my hand. They leave. We order our food.

"We're you jealous?" Nick asks.

"No." I scoff.

"Yes you were. Don't worry, baby." He smiles, squeezing my hand. "You look stunning. I forgot to mention that." He rubs the back of my hand with his thumb. We eat our food and Nick pays. We walk outside and Fletcher comes up to us.

"Hey." He says.

"Hi." I smile. Nick wraps his arm around my waist.

"So, there are rumours that you are pregnant." Fletcher says.

"What?" I laugh. "People come up with the stupidest crap." I smile.

"So, it's not true?" He asks.

"No. I'm only nineteen." I smile. He asks us some more questions then we go home. I take off my shoes and run to Kouvr and Alex's room. Patrick, Calvin and Chase are also in the room.

"How was it?" Kouvr asks.

"Really good, but some girls came up to us and ignored me completely and flirted with Nick. Not fun. Then after supper, Fletcher came up to us and asked if I was pregnant!" I flop down on the bed.

"Jesus." Alex pats my head.

"Thank you, Alex." I say sarcastically.