36 💫

"I'm just gonna sleep all day." I groan, closing my eyes.

"Okay. Baby. Was your birthday fun at least?" Nick asks. I nod and doze off.

Nick's POV:

I sit on the edge of the pool, my feet in the water.

"So." Chase says.

"What?" I look up at him.

"Olivia is coming back to LA tomorrow." Chase sits next to me.

"Y/n isn't gonna like that." I chuckle softly.

"I like Olivia, but I don't blame Y/n for not liking her." Chase shrugs.

"What do you mean?" I turn to him.

"Olivia flirts with you a lot." Chase says.

"She does?" I ask.

"Yes. Wow. You are oblivious." Chase sighs.

"I am. Oh my God. Wait, Darianka too?" I ask. Chase nods.

"No wonder Y/n gets so mad when Olivia talks to me. God, I feel so bad." I sigh. I get up and grab a towel. I wrap it around my waist and go to our room. I silently sneak in and change. I get into bed with her and wrap my arms around her waist. She turns around and smiles sweetly at me.

"Hi." She whispers.

"So, Olivia is coming back tomorrow." I say.

"You woke me up to tell me that? Nick, really?" She scoffs, getting out of bed.

"Baby, baby. That's not what I wanted to talk to you about." I stand up and walk over to her.

"What then?" She asks, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Chase helped me realize that you hate Olivia and Darianka and pretty much any girl that comes here and talks to me is cause they flirt with me and I don't notice it." I say.

"Babe. Thank you for noticing." She sighs.

"I'm so sorry for not noticing before. I feel awful knowing that you felt sad." I say.

"It wasn't that it made me sad. I was scared of losing you. I became jealous and angry." She sighs. I notice tears running down her cheeks and I wipe them off.

"Why would you be scared of losing me?" I ask.

"Cause they're prettier and skinnier." I sighs.

"Sure, they're skinnier but they for sure aren't prettier. You are the most gorgeous person in the world to me." I smile. She wraps her arms around my waist. I wrap my arms around her neck and kiss her forehead.