51 💫

instagram:

Liked by avani, y/nl/n, lilhuddy and 3 389 288 others

nickaustin: ur hot @y/nl/n

y/nl/n: thank you nicholas 😘

I set up my phone for a tik tok. I decided to do a couple challenge with Nick.

"Babe!" Nick shouts from the bathroom. I don't answer him. "Babe?" He asks, coming out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist and wet hair. I still ignore him. "Hello?" He waves his hand in front of my face. "Did I do something, baby?" He asks in a baby voice. He pouts. I smile and point at my phone.

"I'm doing a tik tok." I giggle.

"Oh." He chuckles, unamused. I kiss him. "If you wouldn't have answered me, I would've dropped the towel." He says.

"I know. That's why I answered." I smirk. "You can still drop it if you want." I wink. He devilish grin spreads across his lips and he pulls the towel loose. The towel drops to the floor.

I start rubbing his dick slowly.

"Don't tease." He sighs. I stroke it faster. His head tilts back and he moans. I get on my knees. I lick the tip, he groans. I take the full length and begin to bob my head up and down. I pull away. He lifts my t-shirt dress over my head and pulls off my shorts. He pushes me down on the bed. He grabs a condom and rolls it on. He slowly enters me. I gasp. He pumps in and out. I begin moan loudly, Nick's hand covers my mouth. "Shut up." He growls.

"Baby, I'm gonna cum." I moan.

"Me too, baby." He groan. His thrusts become really fast, we climax at the same time and his thrusts get sloppy.

He drops down next to me and we get under the blankets. I cuddle up to him.

a/n: hey y'all so i'm gonna take a small break prolly till monday to catch up with this story, i'm having serious writers block and i don't know where to go with it, any ideas will be great thank you, love y'all

~Payton