57 💫

"I should call my family." I panic, thinking about their reactions.

"Everything will be okay." Nick hugs me. I call my mom.

"Hi mom." I say.

"Hello dear."

"I'm pregnant." I say.

"Congrats!"

"Thank you." I say. We say our goodbye and I hang up. I call my dad and that goes well. We sit in the theatre room and watch The Magic School Bus. I hug my bear and snuggle to Nick.

"You are such a baby." He chuckles.

"Let me watch my cartoons." I pout. He smiles and pulls me close to him, kissing my forehead.

"Wanna go on a lunch date?" He asks.

"Yes!" I smile. We get up and get dressed. I put on a white crop top, medium wash mom jeans and a Rude Vogue washed teal hoodie. We go to a lunch restaurant. We sit down and get noticed by paparazzi. We order our food and drinks. I wave at the paparazzi. "We should wait to announce the pregnancy, because like if a miscarriage happens." I say.

"I agree." He holds my hand. We eat lunch and drive down to a spot on the beach. We hide from people and the paparazzi and go to a little private spot on the beach.

"So, we're gonna be parents." I sigh.

"Yes, we are." He says.

"Scary." I relax into his chest.

"Very." He kisses my forehead. We lay on the beach for the afternoon, watching the sun go down. It starts to rain. Nick grabs my hand and we run across the beach. We see cameras flashing while we run to Nick's car. We quickly get in the car and drive home. We go up to our room and shower.

We get dressed and lay in bed. Nick rests his head on my chest, I sing She by Harry Styles, Nick falls asleep, I follow suit quickly.