9 💫

I go to brunch with my sister, Elise, Willow and Nicole and Nicole's friends, June and Terri. The six
of us go to the bridal shop. Nicole tries on this dress;

 Nicole tries on this dress;

"Do you like it?" I ask.

"No." She says.

She tries on more ten dresses. She puts on this dress;

She looks at us with a huge smile

"How about this one?" Willow asks.

"It's perfect. What do you guys think?" She smiles brightly.

"It looks amazing on you." I smile. Everyone nods in agreement. We buy the dress and I drive Elise and Willow home.

"Mama! We're home!" Elise shouts.

"How was it? Did she find the perfect dress?" My mom asks.

"Yep. Where's Elijah?" I ask.

"Working on his car." My mom points to the backyard. I go out and go into his garage in the back.

"So, Nick is flying out next week for the wedding." I say to my dad.

"I can't wait to meet him." My dad looks up at me and smiles.

"I'm glad you're excited. Nick is a great guy." I smile.

"How is Los Angeles treating you? I'm sorry we couldn't make it to your grad." He asks.

"It's great and it's all okay, Elijah. Sure, graduation is important, but all I truly want is for you guys to be at my wedding." I give him a soft smile.

"And you know, I wouldn't miss that for the world." My stepdad says.

"I should go help mom with supper. I love you." I kiss his head.

"Love you too, dear." He smiles. I go inside and help my mom make supper. We eat supper and we all go to our separate rooms. My room has white walls with an accent wall. The accent wall is y/f/c (your favourite colour) and white checkered with iridescent glitter paint. My bed spread is an off-white colour. I lay in my bed, going through my phone. I decide to do a live on Instagram.

"Hi, everyone! So, for those of you wondering, I'm at home because my sister is getting married next week. Nick is flying out next week two ways before the wedding." I smile.

baby. baby. let me join the live. Nick comments. People notice and start freaking out. I let Nick join the live.

"Nick, where are you?" I ask.

"You'll see." He smiles. I hear a knock at my door.

"Guys. I have to go. Sorry for such a short live." I chuckle. I end the live and open my door to reveal Nick.

"NICK!" I scream, jumping into his arms.