54 💫

We wake up the next morning, my shirt damp from Nick's tears and Nick still stuck to me like glue. I kiss his forehead gently and slowly rub his back. His eyes flutter open.

"Good morning." He smiles.

"Good morning. How was your sleep after the nightmare?" I ask.

"Okay." He leans up and kisses my lips. I play with the pearl necklace around my neck. He buries his face into my neck and gently kisses it. I scratch the back of his head. "You're nails feel good." He sighs against my skin. I give him a slight chuckle. His kisses become rougher. He starts to nip and suck on my neck. I tilt my head back and moan quietly.

"Okay. We have to get up." I push his head away gently. I go to the bathroom and examine my neck. "Nicholas!" I shout. He runs in and looks at my neck.

"Oops." He smiles.

"Oops." I mock him. He wraps his arms around my torso and rests his chin on my shoulder. I press my hand to his cheek and kiss the other. He then kisses the side of my head and I take a selfie. I post on Snapchat;

We lay back in bed with Cobain

We lay back in bed with Cobain. Nick tucks some hair behind my ear, his finger tips tracing my jawline. He pulls me closer to him. I press my head against his chest.

"I love you." He says.

"I love you too." I whisper. He kisses the top of my head and then rests his chin on my head. We spend the day in bed, cuddling and gaming.

"Wanna shower with me?" He asks.

"You bet." I smile. He takes my hand and we go to the bathroom. Nick runs to our bedroom door and locks it. I turn on the shower to a temperature we can agree on. Nick grabs the speaker from his bedside table and connects his phone, playing Harry Styles. We get in the shower. Woman starts to play. Nick pins me against the shower wall and aggressively kisses me. Slowly moving down to my neck, leaving love bites. My hands travel his chest and torso. He reaches for my leg and lifts it onto his hip.