5 💫

skip to end of june:

"HAPPY GRAD, BABY GIRL!" Nick screams, waking me up.

"I'm so glad the last day of school was yesterday. I just have to go to my ceremony. You get to meet my friends." I smile. "Some girls don't actually believe me that I am dating you and live at the Hype House." I chuckle. Nick and I get ready for the ceremony. Nick and I drive to my school for the ceremony.

"Jane! Monica! Mika! Helena!" I scream, running to my friends. "This is my boyfriend, Nick. Nick these
are my friends. Jane, Monica, Mika and Helena." I introduce them. They all shake hands.

"Oh my God! That's Nick Austin!" The popular girls, Gigi, Eliza and Willow scream. Nick pulls me towards him and kisses me. "NO WAY!" They scream in anger. I chuckle. We go through the ceremony and Nick and I go to my parents.

instagram:

                                tagged: y/nl/nLiked by y/nl/n, lilhuddy, tonylopez and 3 965 479 others

tagged: y/nl/n
Liked by y/nl/n, lilhuddy, tonylopez and 3 965 479 others.

nickaustin: my baby girl graduated. congrats darling. i love you ❤️🧸

user075: HOLY SHIT

lilhuddy: you two have no idea how hard it was to keep y'all a secret wow

Liked by nickaustin, avani, k0uvr and 2 579 864 others.

y/nl/n: 13 years with my best friends. wow. love you four so much ❤️

Nick and I get home late at night. We quickly shower. Nick puts on a pair of grey sweatpants. I put on a pair of volleyball shorts and one of Nick's hoodies. I lift Cobain into bed. Nick and I get into bed.

"I love you, bubbie." I say.

"I love you more, mamas." Nick smiles.

"I love you most." I chuckle.

"I love you more than mostest." Nick says in a cocky tone.

"You win. Damn." I smile. Nick pecks my lips.

"Goodnight, princess." He whispers.

"Goodnight, prince." I yawn.