6 💫

⚠️SMUT⚠️

I wake up the next morning and Nick is still asleep. I take a quick picture of him and kiss his head. Today is Nick's birthday. The group has agreed to throw Nick a surprise birthday party. Nick thinks Bryant is going to take pictures of him and I at the house and before we are getting food.

instagram:

Liked by nickaustin, lilhuddy, avani and 3 589 579 others

y/nl/n: happy birthday mi amore. i love you more than anything in this world. we kept our relationship for six months and today is not only your birthday but our seven month anniversary. you're perfect to me and that's all that matters. i love you papi ❤️

nickaustin: thank you mamas i love you ❤️
——>y/nl/n: i love you moreeeeeee 😘

Nick and I get ready to go out. I put on a white button down shirt and a black leather skirt. Nick puts on a black button down shirt and white jeans. We go to a fancy restaurant to eat. Nick and I eat our food and I pay the bill. We drive to a field and sit in the grass, watching the sun go down.

"Okay, Nicky. We should get back." I say. Nick nods and we drive back to the Hype House. We enter the house.

"Surprise!" Everyone shouts, jumping out of hiding spots. Nick jumps and squeezes my hand.

"Did you do this?" He asks me. I nod. He hugs me and pecks my lips.

"Happy Birthday, bubbie." I kiss his cheek. We party until three in the morning. Everyone, but Nick and I are either passed out, drunk or asleep.

"Babe. I'm horny." Nick whines. I chuckle.

"Oh dear." I smile.

"What are you gonna do about it?" He smirks mischievously. I shrug.

He stands and pins me against the door, reaching behind me and locking the door. He roughly smashes his lips into mine. His tongue makes its way into my mouth and his hand makes its way around my neck. I moan into the kiss.

"Fuck, you're hot." He growls. He attacks my neck. He lifts me and throws me on the bed. He pulls my shirt over my head and removes my bra. He licks his lips and smirks. He quickly removes his shirt and gets on top of me again. "We gotta get rid of this." He says, unzipping my skirt. He moves back up and kisses me, moving down towards my heat. He rubs my clit through my lace panties, making me moan. His lips attach to my inner thigh, leaving hickeys. "You're mine." He growls.

"Yes, baby." I moan.

"Right now, I'm daddy." Nick chuckles. He takes off my panties with his teeth. He licks my folds.

"Fuck, daddy." My hands reach down and grasp his hair. He moans against my clit, sending vibrations through my body.

"Tell daddy when you're gonna cum, princess." Nick says against my heat.

"O-okay." I stammer. He shoves two fingers inside me. My back arches and I moan loudly. "Fuck, I'm gonna cum." I moan. He continues as I release against his face. "Let me please you." I smirk.

"No." Nick says in a demanding voice. Which takes me by surprise because Nick loves getting head. He pulls his pants down and his boxers. As he removes his boxers, his cock springs up and slaps him in the stomach. He puts on a condom. Without warning, he slams into me. I scream. "Shush." Nick commands, his hand wrapping around my neck. He squeezes the sides of my neck, as he pumps in and out of me.

"Fuck." I whine.

"You feel so good, baby girl." He moans. He flips me around and goes from behind, slapping my ass. I wince. He lays on the bed and I get on top of him. I spell "coconut." He moans loudly, his hands squeezing my breasts.

"Fuck, Y/n. I love you so much." He moans. I chuckle. He gets on top and pumps.

"Harder, daddy! Harder!" I moan. He pumps faster and harder. The sound of skin slapping together fills the room.

"Fuck, princess. I'm gonna cum." He moans.

"Me too, daddy." I moan. Nick moans loudly as he reaches his climax. His thrusts get sloppy, as I climax.

He drops down next to me and pulls me close to him.

"I love you, baby." He says.

"I love you too, honey." I smile.